Gee, almost two weeks have gone by and I haven’t mentioned any new law-related weblogs. Before you faint from withdrawal, here are some to prop you up:
- The Business Law Weblog is brought to you by an M&A and corporate finance lawyer considering the law, his practice, and other things.
- An Australian lawyer last seen in Melbourne and now heading for Cambridge presents Courting Disaster.
- Braced for Impact is “hurtling white-knuckled into the future.” Aren’t we all…
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: Creativity and innovation is key to the future success of sustainable, competitive law firms and service providers. #TECHS… about 8 hours ago
- RT @kevinokeefe: Clio (@goclio) launches Outlook 365 Add-In to connect with customer’s most popular email application. Users can now scan… about 9 hours ago
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: You don't want to miss this years Keynote address, given by @computational. He will be discussing how lawyers should embra… about 9 hours ago
- RT @LegalTalkNet: The Difficulty of Switching Technology: https://t.co/dCYoB2FjNO via @YouTube 09:35:34 PM February 20, 2018
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory