- NPOBlogs bills itself as “News from People Who Are Getting Things Done.” It’s an aggregator that gathers weblog entries in various categories — environment, law & society, nonprofit sector, peace, politics, public policy, technology, and others — and brings them right to your desktop.
- Michael Arkfeld, the man behind the Digital Practice of Law blog, also publishes Electronic Discovery and Evidence.
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @imokx: Speaking of cool events on Thursday of @ABATECHSHOW, my panel with @Chasramp, @rightbrainlaw, @tiffmgraves, and @JPMNOLA will be… about 8 hours ago
- RT @JoshuaLenon: And be sure to keep Thursday night open at @ABATECHSHOW! @goclio always throws the best party, and the 2018 is going to be… about 10 hours ago
- RT @AZPractice2_0: Counting the days to ABA TECHSHOW 2018, where law and technology meet. @StateBarofAZ members get discounted registratio… about 10 hours ago
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory