yourDictionary.com has a list of the 100 Most Often Mispronounced Words and Phrases in English — you will find yourself nodding in agreement with many of the entries.
Speaking of commonly mispronounced words, and for all of you that I am about to meet at ABA Techshow, my last name (Mighell) is pronounced just like the unit of distance (Mile), not like you would expect (Mig-Hell). Hopefully this will minimize the number of blank stares I’m likely to get when I introduce myself…….
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: Creativity and innovation is key to the future success of sustainable, competitive law firms and service providers. #TECHS… about 8 hours ago
- RT @kevinokeefe: Clio (@goclio) launches Outlook 365 Add-In to connect with customer’s most popular email application. Users can now scan… about 9 hours ago
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: You don't want to miss this years Keynote address, given by @computational. He will be discussing how lawyers should embra… about 9 hours ago
- RT @LegalTalkNet: The Difficulty of Switching Technology: https://t.co/dCYoB2FjNO via @YouTube 09:35:34 PM February 20, 2018
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory