Lotsa blogs to talk about today:
- The folks at Reigel & Associates, a Minnesota law firm, have launched Aviation Law Discussions, a blog devoted to legal issues affecting the aviation industry. I believe this is the first aviation law blog on the ‘Net — welcome!
- GovTechNews is brought to us by Tom Braman, who plans on using his blog to tell us about state/local government technology, emphasizing information architecture and the user experience.
- Sean Fosmire apparently isn’t content to maintain two weblogs — he has now started his third blawg venture, this one focusing on medical malpractice issues in Michigan. It is called, appropriately enough, Michigan Medical Malpractice.
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @kevinokeefe: Get 10% Off @ABATECHSHOW With Coupon Code TSFIRM18 via @technolawyer https://t.co/CEROnsVBJh 08:47:09 PM February 16, 2018
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: Meet our 2018 #ABATECHSHOW Keynote speaker, Daniel Katz! @computational#TS18 #Keynote #Technology https://t.co/1o3kz2Xggw… 08:21:16 PM February 16, 2018
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: Join @AnneBrafford at #ABATECHSHOW 2018 for her session, The Path to Lawyer Thriving: Practical Strategies From the 2017 T… 02:50:29 PM February 16, 2018
- Looking forward to speaking at this session! https://t.co/ErYEoMIBA2 02:47:10 PM February 16, 2018
- I had a lot of fun! https://t.co/nSILEBRpop 03:54:33 PM February 14, 2018
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory