Researchers in Europe have developed a technology that allows a person to identify redacted words and phrases in confidential documents.
Gee, in the hands of an unscrupulous lawyer, this tool could have serious implications for attorney-client privilege.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Yikes! https://t.co/qpZjXgjVYp 08:03:39 AM August 20, 2016
- The Different Ways You Can Add Items to Your Amazon Echo Shopping List https://t.co/q6YeNjd5aa (@howtogeek) 07:01:24 AM August 19, 2016
- Very cool! > Microsoft Visio is Coming to the iPad - https://t.co/gpWz3q0ESJ https://t.co/6b9ewiGOve 08:21:23 PM August 18, 2016
- Interesting - need to check this out: You Can Now Set Up/Launch IFTTT Recipes From Third-Party Apps https://t.co/0D71AVKmGx (Lifehacker) 08:20:17 PM August 10, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory