Researchers in Europe have developed a technology that allows a person to identify redacted words and phrases in confidential documents.
Gee, in the hands of an unscrupulous lawyer, this tool could have serious implications for attorney-client privilege.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @jimcalloway: We are happy to welcome @TomMighell @bschorr & @EJWalters to @OklahomaBar Solo & Small Firm Conf this week https://t.co/Hn… 11:24:41 AM June 21, 2016
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Using @Office365 to better manage your email retention policies. #KennedyMighellReport. @denniskennedy @TomMighell https:… 11:39:35 AM June 14, 2016
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Practical approaches to email retention policies in this #KennedyMighellReport. @denniskennedy @TomMighell https://t.co/i… 06:08:11 PM June 12, 2016
- Yet another awesome @gogo wireless experience. GoGo, tell me why this is worth $49/month? #justtryingtogetmyworkdone https://t.co/yJBSnECS3a 04:49:26 PM June 01, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory