Hoosier Mediators is just what you’d expect — a group of mediators throughout Indiana spreading the message about the benefits of mediation.
I wonder if I’ll meet any of them at the upcoming Indiana Solo and Small Firm Conference (PDF file), in Lafayette next week. I’ll be there talking about Internet Legal Research and the Cyber-Ethical Lawyer, among other things. Bob Ambrogi will also be there, talking about blogging, marketing, and legal websites. If you’re an Indiana solo, we hope to see you there!
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Congrats - it’s a great book! https://t.co/dGdZHTG1Ur 08:43:43 PM February 23, 2018
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: Whether you are the litigator or the judge, if the anxiety of walking into a courtroom packed with technology is too much… 07:21:41 PM February 23, 2018
- If Manafort had attended #ABATECHSHOW, maybe he wouldn’t be in this mess: https://t.co/56nnDOsM2J @ABATECHSHOW 07:15:36 PM February 23, 2018
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: Great leadership is one of the most important factors in motivating a team to do amazing work. Get tips on leadership com… 06:57:25 PM February 23, 2018
- RT @LegalTalkNet: What are the best and worst ways to consume the news on a daily basis? Tune into this episode of the #KennedyMighellRepor… 06:39:16 PM February 23, 2018
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory