The Medicaid Resource Book is provided by the Kaiser Family Foundation, and describes “four pivotal aspects of how the Medicaid program operates — who it covers, what it covers, how it is financed, and how it is administered.” All of the resources here are contained in PDF files, so you can easily save them to your computer.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Awesome @lawyerist interview with @carolelevitt and @MarkRosch on Internet Search: https://t.co/R3IzSMUFfx 11:33:13 AM October 07, 2015
- Need. This. Now. RT @verge: Microsoft announces Surface Book laptop http://t.co/8Apz9DMZCX http://t.co/99Ukgs3MG2 01:49:53 PM October 06, 2015
- RT @btaylor: Nihilistic password security questions - http://t.co/ULTS1TRWlc http://t.co/tTs5qxYmWv 02:32:41 PM October 04, 2015
- Ordered mine today! Great for using in hotel rooms when nothing’s on TV. https://t.co/HvitbxwQ4x 01:11:39 PM October 03, 2015
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory