The Medicaid Resource Book is provided by the Kaiser Family Foundation, and describes “four pivotal aspects of how the Medicaid program operates — who it covers, what it covers, how it is financed, and how it is administered.” All of the resources here are contained in PDF files, so you can easily save them to your computer.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Very cool for Google Docs users: Google launches Docs and Sheets add-ons for Android; to iOS next https://t.co/wvVIAld9zq (VentureBeat) about 21 hours ago
- The best podcast app on any platform, IMO: Pocket Casts gets new look, iPad multitasking, much more https://t.co/z3Wr9HpqQa (@shiftyjelly) 08:58:04 PM July 28, 2016
- iOS only? If only Google had its own mobile platform... : Google releases redesigned Zagat app for iOS https://t.co/qDdec3S74w (@9to5mac) 03:33:21 PM July 27, 2016
- Subscribed! | My New Podcast: The Free Agents — MacSparky https://t.co/sesBUYBcAD 03:31:29 PM July 27, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory