The Medicaid Resource Book is provided by the Kaiser Family Foundation, and describes “four pivotal aspects of how the Medicaid program operates — who it covers, what it covers, how it is financed, and how it is administered.” All of the resources here are contained in PDF files, so you can easily save them to your computer.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- OMG yes. https://t.co/I175qYvEWp about 20 hours ago
- RT @LegalTalkNet: .@denniskennedy and @TomMighell on their tech advancement "wish list." #KennedyMighellReport https://t.co/Uqno0wwqbd 12:29:28 PM August 26, 2016
- Yikes! https://t.co/qpZjXgjVYp 08:03:39 AM August 20, 2016
- The Different Ways You Can Add Items to Your Amazon Echo Shopping List https://t.co/q6YeNjd5aa (@howtogeek) 07:01:24 AM August 19, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory