The Medicaid Resource Book is provided by the Kaiser Family Foundation, and describes “four pivotal aspects of how the Medicaid program operates — who it covers, what it covers, how it is financed, and how it is administered.” All of the resources here are contained in PDF files, so you can easily save them to your computer.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @LegalTalkNet: New #KennedyMighellReport out today! Thanks, @denniskennedy and @TomMighell! http://t.co/QHdWe0qvzh 08:11:37 PM June 23, 2015
- Ditto! RT @bschorr Pleasant surprise to run into @TomMighell on my travels. 03:03:24 PM June 21, 2015
- RT @LawPracticeTips: "Collaboration Tools, Part 1: Collaborative Writing" via @TomMighell in the May/June LPM. p30 http://t.co/lUIGpwDBD2 01:18:28 PM May 19, 2015
- |LIVE NOW| Just testing this out... #meerkat http://t.co/CEvd8JAhk1 08:53:02 AM May 17, 2015
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory