If you aren’t paying attention to your metadata you should be. Workshare, the company that sells the DeltaView product, is sponsoring Metadatarisk.org, the “definitive source for content security.” You’ll find lots of good resources here, from learning about metadata to safe removal of metadata from your documents.
Not surprisingly, this site was introduced along with Workshare’s new metadata removal product. I’m not sure how well this new product works, but I’m all for metadata removal tools. I am still a big fan of Payne Consulting’s Metadata Assistant. Give one of them a try.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Microsoft now has 74 hardware partners pre-installing its apps on Android devices https://t.co/gBgk7bJmWD (VentureBeat) 03:45:45 PM February 11, 2016
- I am trying this on my next trip: How to Override the Hotel Thermostat https://t.co/gUh7q3HFHw (Johnny Jet) 06:12:14 PM February 04, 2016
- Time to hand jive! 👏🏻 👋🏻 👏🏻 👍🏻 👎🏻 ✊🏻 #GreaseLive 07:57:27 PM January 31, 2016
- Right now, my Twitter feed is evenly split between #GreaseLive and #IAcaucus - I think I prefer the musical performance over the political. 07:41:15 PM January 31, 2016
- Here’s Exhibit A for “Why lawyers need a quality web designer”: 7 Hilarious Things Wrong with Ken Kratz’s website: https://t.co/CoB2XMFI8G 07:27:57 AM January 31, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory