If you aren’t paying attention to your metadata you should be. Workshare, the company that sells the DeltaView product, is sponsoring Metadatarisk.org, the “definitive source for content security.” You’ll find lots of good resources here, from learning about metadata to safe removal of metadata from your documents.
Not surprisingly, this site was introduced along with Workshare’s new metadata removal product. I’m not sure how well this new product works, but I’m all for metadata removal tools. I am still a big fan of Payne Consulting’s Metadata Assistant. Give one of them a try.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Nice: Microsoft debuts Bookings, a new Office 365 service for online appointment scheduling | TechCrunch https://t.co/jWaxV7rOCI 12:30:53 PM July 21, 2016
- RT @judgebecker219: .@TomMighell & @ricklawyer teaching tech wisdom @ #AdvCrimLaw2016. Thx y'all. @exmartin hidden in background🙂 https://t… 11:04:15 AM July 21, 2016
- Westlaw Case Notebook Portable E-Transcript – or “What’s a .PTX file and how do I open it on my iPad?”; Apps in Law https://t.co/7LElbKoysK 11:01:35 AM July 21, 2016
- This was our podcast topic a few weeks ago: Mossberg: I just deleted half my iPhone apps -you should too https://t.co/WFFKcOguzV (The Verge) 08:57:26 PM July 20, 2016
- PA lawyers, check it out: Brett Burney to Speak on “iPad Tips” for Lawyers in Pittsburg/Philadelphia https://t.co/bU143zGgRB (Apps in Law) 08:15:10 PM July 20, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory