Here’s another tip for Outlook users: how to start Outlook in the folder of your choice. By default, Outlook will start up in the “Outlook Today” screen, but you can change this, if you want to start with your Inbox, Calendar, or Tasks.
- Just click on the Tools menu and select Options.
- Click on the Other tab, and select the Advanced Settings button.
- If you’re using Outlook 2000 or 2002, there will be a General Settings area with a drop-down menu; if you’re using Outlook 2003, the option to Startup in this Folder will be at the top of the box.
- Select the folder you want to be shown when Outlook starts.
- Click OK twice.
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @kevinokeefe: Get 10% Off @ABATECHSHOW With Coupon Code TSFIRM18 via @technolawyer https://t.co/CEROnsVBJh 08:47:09 PM February 16, 2018
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: Meet our 2018 #ABATECHSHOW Keynote speaker, Daniel Katz! @computational#TS18 #Keynote #Technology https://t.co/1o3kz2Xggw… 08:21:16 PM February 16, 2018
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: Join @AnneBrafford at #ABATECHSHOW 2018 for her session, The Path to Lawyer Thriving: Practical Strategies From the 2017 T… 02:50:29 PM February 16, 2018
- Looking forward to speaking at this session! https://t.co/ErYEoMIBA2 02:47:10 PM February 16, 2018
- I had a lot of fun! https://t.co/nSILEBRpop 03:54:33 PM February 14, 2018
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory