Here’s another tip for Outlook users: how to start Outlook in the folder of your choice. By default, Outlook will start up in the “Outlook Today” screen, but you can change this, if you want to start with your Inbox, Calendar, or Tasks.
- Just click on the Tools menu and select Options.
- Click on the Other tab, and select the Advanced Settings button.
- If you’re using Outlook 2000 or 2002, there will be a General Settings area with a drop-down menu; if you’re using Outlook 2003, the option to Startup in this Folder will be at the top of the box.
- Select the folder you want to be shown when Outlook starts.
- Click OK twice.
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory