I love banking online. It is so nice to be able to pay bills, transfer funds, and even open accounts without leaving my home, and I can’t believe there was a time when I had to actually go to a bank to do this. There are lots of bad folks out there who also love online banking, because it gives them increased opportunities to break into our bank accounts and steal our personal information, let alone our money. In fact, phishing scams and other dirty tricks are on the increase, prompting companies like Symantec to offer a service designed to combat phishing schemes.
My favorite quote from the banking article: “Internet banking is terribly secure.” Probably not my choice of words.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @kevinokeefe: Get 10% Off @ABATECHSHOW With Coupon Code TSFIRM18 via @technolawyer https://t.co/CEROnsVBJh 08:47:09 PM February 16, 2018
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: Meet our 2018 #ABATECHSHOW Keynote speaker, Daniel Katz! @computational#TS18 #Keynote #Technology https://t.co/1o3kz2Xggw… 08:21:16 PM February 16, 2018
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: Join @AnneBrafford at #ABATECHSHOW 2018 for her session, The Path to Lawyer Thriving: Practical Strategies From the 2017 T… 02:50:29 PM February 16, 2018
- Looking forward to speaking at this session! https://t.co/ErYEoMIBA2 02:47:10 PM February 16, 2018
- I had a lot of fun! https://t.co/nSILEBRpop 03:54:33 PM February 14, 2018
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory