The latest AmLaw Tech Survey results are out, and it concludes that “firms are making roof repairs rather than remodeling the kitchen,” in terms of technology spending. Law.com reports that firms are spending wisely on technology.
What’s interesting about this article is that it nearly identically tracks the conversation at a recent dinner I attended with Mark Chandler, the General Counsel at Cisco Systems. The firms represented there are all taking the same approaches to technology spending, concentrating on improving remote access, and upgrading to VoIP telephone systems.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: Creativity and innovation is key to the future success of sustainable, competitive law firms and service providers. #TECHS… about 8 hours ago
- RT @kevinokeefe: Clio (@goclio) launches Outlook 365 Add-In to connect with customer’s most popular email application. Users can now scan… about 9 hours ago
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: You don't want to miss this years Keynote address, given by @computational. He will be discussing how lawyers should embra… about 9 hours ago
- RT @LegalTalkNet: The Difficulty of Switching Technology: https://t.co/dCYoB2FjNO via @YouTube 09:35:34 PM February 20, 2018
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory