Here’s a way for parents to ensure their kids are doing their homework instead of watching television: TV-B-Gone. It’s a $14.99 device that can turn off every model of U.S. Asian, and European television, all with a single click. The website for the device is undergoing reconstruction right now, due to heavy Internet traffic. I’d be interested to know the range of this thing — can a person using it drive down a neighborhood street turning off all the televisions on the block?
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @CenterbaseRob: Beginning our #ABATECHSHOW preparations early this year. 2018 will be a BIG year for @Centerbase! @ABATECHSHOW about 5 hours ago
- RT @imokx: Speaking of cool events on Thursday of @ABATECHSHOW, my panel with @Chasramp, @rightbrainlaw, @tiffmgraves, and @JPMNOLA will be… 06:59:03 PM December 13, 2017
- RT @JoshuaLenon: And be sure to keep Thursday night open at @ABATECHSHOW! @goclio always throws the best party, and the 2018 is going to be… 05:47:02 PM December 13, 2017
- RT @AZPractice2_0: Counting the days to ABA TECHSHOW 2018, where law and technology meet. @StateBarofAZ members get discounted registratio… 05:38:47 PM December 13, 2017
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory