WorldTradeLaw.net was started back in 1991 by two international trade lawyers, and it contains two parts. The first part is free to all visitors, and features primary source documents on international trade law, a search engine for GATT/WTO opinions, links to other international trade law sources, and a discussion forum. There’s also a subscription service providing analysis and commentary new WTO reports.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: Creativity and innovation is key to the future success of sustainable, competitive law firms and service providers. #TECHS… about 8 hours ago
- RT @kevinokeefe: Clio (@goclio) launches Outlook 365 Add-In to connect with customer’s most popular email application. Users can now scan… about 9 hours ago
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: You don't want to miss this years Keynote address, given by @computational. He will be discussing how lawyers should embra… about 9 hours ago
- RT @LegalTalkNet: The Difficulty of Switching Technology: https://t.co/dCYoB2FjNO via @YouTube 09:35:34 PM February 20, 2018
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory