Although I and many of you have been using it for months, the Firefox browser, Version 1.0, was finally released yesterday. If you haven’t tried Firefox yet, you should — it has some terrific features that you don’t get with Internet Explorer. Search Engine Watch is going great guns with information on Firefox, including a three-parter on using the new browser for search: Mozilla Firefox: The Searcher’s Browser, Firefox, Google and Web Search, and More Search and Browsing Fun with Firefox. And other companies are racing to get on the Firefox bandwagon. Amazon search engine A9 has released a version of its toolbar for Firefox, and both Vivisimo and Bloglines have announced products supporting the browser.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @bobambrogi: vLex Has Built An AI Platform — and It Is Offering It To Participants in Global Hackathon https://t.co/fFxUNI65vS https://t… about 1 hour ago
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: Join @heidialexander and @mvandenack at #ABATECHSHOW 2018 for their session, Affordable Technology for Small Firm Producti… about 1 hour ago
- About time! https://t.co/33JbTjKX2l about 1 hour ago
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: Interested to see WHO is speaking at #ABATECHSHOW 2018? Here is a hint: thought leaders in #cybersecurity, #litigation, pr… about 18 hours ago
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory