Turkey Day is fast approaching, and many of you may be searching for a new twist on the same old traditions. Check out these Thanksgiving pages for some great recipies, new and old:
- Let’s Talk Turkey from the Food Network
- The Epicurious Thanksgiving Survival Guide
- Holiday Cooking Tips from the National Turkey Federation (there’s a Federation? For Turkey?)
- Thanksgiving Recipe Central from AllRecipes.com
- Do all these “modern” recipes make you yearn for an earlier, simpler time? Head over to Thanksgiving Recipes from America’s Past, where you can find recipes for Army Pumpkin Pie (1918), English Roast Turkey (1881) and Minced Pie of Beef (1796).
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @CenterbaseRob: Beginning our #ABATECHSHOW preparations early this year. 2018 will be a BIG year for @Centerbase! @ABATECHSHOW about 5 hours ago
- RT @imokx: Speaking of cool events on Thursday of @ABATECHSHOW, my panel with @Chasramp, @rightbrainlaw, @tiffmgraves, and @JPMNOLA will be… 06:59:03 PM December 13, 2017
- RT @JoshuaLenon: And be sure to keep Thursday night open at @ABATECHSHOW! @goclio always throws the best party, and the 2018 is going to be… 05:47:02 PM December 13, 2017
- RT @AZPractice2_0: Counting the days to ABA TECHSHOW 2018, where law and technology meet. @StateBarofAZ members get discounted registratio… 05:38:47 PM December 13, 2017
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory