If you’re tired of trying to figure out which e-mails are legitimate and which are fishing scams, you might want to give the newest version of Eudora, which includes the new Scamwatch tool. It analyzes the links contained in e-mails that you receive, and warns you when the links don’t match their hostnames. A terrific way to help protect users from clicking willy-nilly on any old link in an e-mail.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Happy #LoveYourLawyerDay to some of our favorite lawyers! @samglover @aaronstreet @denniskennedy @tommighell @victorli2000 12:06:30 PM November 03, 2017
- I gotta say, these results are surprising to me - mostly that Apple is as low as it is: The Verge Tech Survey: https://t.co/vk5IIJlg8r 01:16:40 PM October 27, 2017
- Do you have (or know) a legal tech startup? Apply to join Startup Alley at TECHSHOW 2018! Deadline is 10/31. https://t.co/O5Lmi8dF6o 09:01:17 AM October 25, 2017
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Come back to the hotline anytime! Never too many tech questions for @denniskennedy and @TomMighell 📞🎙 https://t.co/QynULK… 04:32:38 PM October 24, 2017
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory