Those dastardly phisherpersons are at it again. Now they are setting up legitimate-looking shopping sites for the purposes of downloading a trojan to your computer. When you click on an image of a product, it instead downloads a zip file that automatically installs itself, and it’s then poised to steal your personal and financial information. Be warned.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- I was in several Lawson stores when I was inJapan, but never saw this - the end of the bagger? https://t.co/cif1ez3I2b about 15 hours ago
- You know, I wouldn’t mind insults so much if they came like this. https://t.co/ZsPNLHu66q 11:53:35 AM August 15, 2017
- RT @EJWalters: @fastcase 4/ Also launched @Fastcase Cloud Linking! Drop Word or PDF doc, we identify & link case citations to free versions… 01:19:06 PM August 14, 2017
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Dealing with a #techfail on this Kennedy-Mighell Report w/ @denniskennedy & @TomMighell https://t.co/1e8BfI8izt 08:35:14 PM August 11, 2017
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory