Occasionally the eternal optimist (I realize the contradiction), I routinely go to IWon, spyware and all, to try for the $10,000 daily prize. Maybe it’s time to move on to a new prize site and fulfill my search needs. With Blingo, you can do just that. Blingo is a search engine that awards prizes — just type in a search, and if you’re a winner you’ll know before you can even see your search results. Current prizes include a year of NetFlix, a TiVo, Amazon gift certificate, and more. The search engine itself is pretty lightweight, and there are a ton of ads, but who’s gonna let a few ads get in the way of a new TiVo? Here’s more on Blingo from John Battelle.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: Creativity and innovation is key to the future success of sustainable, competitive law firms and service providers. #TECHS… about 8 hours ago
- RT @kevinokeefe: Clio (@goclio) launches Outlook 365 Add-In to connect with customer’s most popular email application. Users can now scan… about 9 hours ago
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: You don't want to miss this years Keynote address, given by @computational. He will be discussing how lawyers should embra… about 9 hours ago
- RT @LegalTalkNet: The Difficulty of Switching Technology: https://t.co/dCYoB2FjNO via @YouTube 09:35:34 PM February 20, 2018
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory