The Brown Water Blawg is the blogchild of Kentucky lawyer Michael Odell Walker. He’s providing information and news regarding admiralty and maritime law from an inland waterways, or “brown water” perspective.
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Awesome! RT @DroidLawyer: Todoist Adds Google Now Support http://t.co/eqNuMeMdI9 about 4 hours ago
- RT @LawPracticeTips: Just released! Law Practice Today, The Young #Lawyer Edition! http://t.co/55W74IIbKd about 6 hours ago
- It appears not everybody wants the free U2 album that cost Apple $100 million - so here’s a tool to remove it: http://t.co/WJEbMyNSmi about 8 hours ago
- RT @ltrc: Here's what @pauljunger has to say about PowerPoint for the iPad. http://t.co/aWeH6Nf1nv about 11 hours ago
- RT @LawPracticeTips: This #CLE will show #lawyers the secrets to preserving, collecting, and authenticating social media for e-discovery. h… about 11 hours ago
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory