The Brown Water Blawg is the blogchild of Kentucky lawyer Michael Odell Walker. He’s providing information and news regarding admiralty and maritime law from an inland waterways, or “brown water” perspective.
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @FTITech: Wow. New BYOD study: 39.7% connect prsnl mobile devices 2 company network & don't use a lock-screen http://t.co/ZQ6hWFoQCI about 1 hour ago
- PDF Expert gets some great new updates, including zoom for handwriting and text editing: http://t.co/ZggCJRQdor about 3 hours ago
- Good perspective: What Amazon, iTunes, and Uber teach us about Apple Pay http://t.co/2OqmgDoQBw about 4 hours ago
- In the latest Kennedy-Mighell Report podcast, we had a lot of fun discussing iPhones, iOS8, and wearables: http://t.co/riokpkS43G about 22 hours ago
- I’m ready for @CBS to come into the modern age and offer full eps of ALL shows on its mobile app, like @NBC and @ABCNetwork already do. 10:08:41 AM September 27, 2014
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory