Here in Dallas, we’re busy getting ready for Bar None, the show where lawyers, judges, and other legal professionals sing, dance and make fools of themselves, all for a good cause – in this case, the Sarah T. Hughes Diversity Scholarships at SMU’s Dedman School of Law. This year, Bar None is celebrating its 25th Anniversary with Alice in BarNoneLand: 25 Years Through the Looking Glass. We’ll feature a skit or song from each of the past 24 years, with a focus on showing you what was going on historically at that time. We’re having a blast putting it together! The show will be performed June 16-19 at the Greer Garson Theatre on the SMU campus. Ticket and other information is available at the Bar None website. I hope to see you there!
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @CenterbaseRob: Beginning our #ABATECHSHOW preparations early this year. 2018 will be a BIG year for @Centerbase! @ABATECHSHOW about 5 hours ago
- RT @imokx: Speaking of cool events on Thursday of @ABATECHSHOW, my panel with @Chasramp, @rightbrainlaw, @tiffmgraves, and @JPMNOLA will be… 06:59:03 PM December 13, 2017
- RT @JoshuaLenon: And be sure to keep Thursday night open at @ABATECHSHOW! @goclio always throws the best party, and the 2018 is going to be… 05:47:02 PM December 13, 2017
- RT @AZPractice2_0: Counting the days to ABA TECHSHOW 2018, where law and technology meet. @StateBarofAZ members get discounted registratio… 05:38:47 PM December 13, 2017
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory