Although he’s still a third-year in law school, Alabaman Keith Lee wants to be prepared for life after the bar, and at An Associate’s Mind he’s channeling Shoshin, a concept in Zen Buddhism otherwise known as Beginner’s Mind. He believes (and he’s right) that an associate’s mind should be flexible and open to new ideas an processes, while being mindful of the guidance of those who have come before. Great idea for a blog – check it out!
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @CenterbaseRob: Beginning our #ABATECHSHOW preparations early this year. 2018 will be a BIG year for @Centerbase! @ABATECHSHOW about 5 hours ago
- RT @imokx: Speaking of cool events on Thursday of @ABATECHSHOW, my panel with @Chasramp, @rightbrainlaw, @tiffmgraves, and @JPMNOLA will be… 06:59:03 PM December 13, 2017
- RT @JoshuaLenon: And be sure to keep Thursday night open at @ABATECHSHOW! @goclio always throws the best party, and the 2018 is going to be… 05:47:02 PM December 13, 2017
- RT @AZPractice2_0: Counting the days to ABA TECHSHOW 2018, where law and technology meet. @StateBarofAZ members get discounted registratio… 05:38:47 PM December 13, 2017
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory