It’s refreshing to find blogs with titles that are more creative than “the [insert state name here] [insert practice area here] blog,” and Keep Home Your Own is one such blog. It provides insight and commentary for people at risk of losing their home through no fault of their own, and it’s published by Richard Rubin of the Garden City, NY firm of Rubin & Licatesi. Much of the content deals with loan modification, foreclosure, mortgages, and tax credits.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: Creativity and innovation is key to the future success of sustainable, competitive law firms and service providers. #TECHS… about 8 hours ago
- RT @kevinokeefe: Clio (@goclio) launches Outlook 365 Add-In to connect with customer’s most popular email application. Users can now scan… about 9 hours ago
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: You don't want to miss this years Keynote address, given by @computational. He will be discussing how lawyers should embra… about 9 hours ago
- RT @LegalTalkNet: The Difficulty of Switching Technology: https://t.co/dCYoB2FjNO via @YouTube 09:35:34 PM February 20, 2018
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory