If you have read this blog and/or have a pulse, you know how much I love Dropbox as an online file storage and syncing tool. But the free version of Dropbox only offers 2GB of storage – what if you want to store more files online? Well then, check out these 4 Best Sites to Get 10GB Free Online Backup and Storage. The author mentions four great sites, including:
- Windows Live Skydrive, which offers a whopping 25GB of free storage
- IDrive gives you 2GB at first, but will bump up your account with 10GB more if you refer the service to your friends.
- Humyo[/url], which was recently acquired by Trend Micro, offers 10GB of “free forever” storage
- Binfire is a service I don’t know much about – it’s branded as a project management site, but with 10GB of online storage.
None of these products have the syncing abilities that I love so much in Dropbox, but the size limits are definitely impressive – give them a look.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Google Photos now lets you start a slideshow from any album https://t.co/53LhDAbduq (Android Central) 06:31:43 PM June 26, 2016
- 40 New Tricks For Your Amazon Echo https://t.co/WmiedJmWUZ (@kinja) 12:48:29 PM June 26, 2016
- Brilliant: Eero's Family Profiles feature will annoy kids just in time for summer break https://t.co/Iez0JdbnAZ 12:45:19 PM June 26, 2016
- RT @bschorr: Nice demo of Slack and Trello by @TomMighell at #OKBarSSF https://t.co/Tq6naURtuh 02:22:53 PM June 25, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory