If you have read this blog and/or have a pulse, you know how much I love Dropbox as an online file storage and syncing tool. But the free version of Dropbox only offers 2GB of storage – what if you want to store more files online? Well then, check out these 4 Best Sites to Get 10GB Free Online Backup and Storage. The author mentions four great sites, including:
- Windows Live Skydrive, which offers a whopping 25GB of free storage
- IDrive gives you 2GB at first, but will bump up your account with 10GB more if you refer the service to your friends.
- Humyo[/url], which was recently acquired by Trend Micro, offers 10GB of “free forever” storage
- Binfire is a service I don’t know much about – it’s branded as a project management site, but with 10GB of online storage.
None of these products have the syncing abilities that I love so much in Dropbox, but the size limits are definitely impressive – give them a look.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- In the latest edition of The Kennedy-Mighell Report, we discuss our attendance at the COLPM's Futures Conference: http://t.co/F18aHROpFt 01:52:30 PM October 27, 2014
- When you don't use a device or app w/Dropbox anymore, be sure to unlink it: How to unlink a device from your Dropbox http://t.co/kyKVckdYYC 03:19:46 PM October 24, 2014
- Google what? http://t.co/uZUXbzTAOq http://t.co/A9S0YaGlW9 09:31:27 AM October 14, 2014
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory