If you have read this blog and/or have a pulse, you know how much I love Dropbox as an online file storage and syncing tool. But the free version of Dropbox only offers 2GB of storage – what if you want to store more files online? Well then, check out these 4 Best Sites to Get 10GB Free Online Backup and Storage. The author mentions four great sites, including:
- Windows Live Skydrive, which offers a whopping 25GB of free storage
- IDrive gives you 2GB at first, but will bump up your account with 10GB more if you refer the service to your friends.
- Humyo[/url], which was recently acquired by Trend Micro, offers 10GB of “free forever” storage
- Binfire is a service I don’t know much about – it’s branded as a project management site, but with 10GB of online storage.
None of these products have the syncing abilities that I love so much in Dropbox, but the size limits are definitely impressive – give them a look.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Happy #LoveYourLawyerDay to some of our favorite lawyers! @samglover @aaronstreet @denniskennedy @tommighell @victorli2000 12:06:30 PM November 03, 2017
- I gotta say, these results are surprising to me - mostly that Apple is as low as it is: The Verge Tech Survey: https://t.co/vk5IIJlg8r 01:16:40 PM October 27, 2017
- Do you have (or know) a legal tech startup? Apply to join Startup Alley at TECHSHOW 2018! Deadline is 10/31. https://t.co/O5Lmi8dF6o 09:01:17 AM October 25, 2017
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Come back to the hotline anytime! Never too many tech questions for @denniskennedy and @TomMighell 📞🎙 https://t.co/QynULK… 04:32:38 PM October 24, 2017
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory