If you have read this blog and/or have a pulse, you know how much I love Dropbox as an online file storage and syncing tool. But the free version of Dropbox only offers 2GB of storage – what if you want to store more files online? Well then, check out these 4 Best Sites to Get 10GB Free Online Backup and Storage. The author mentions four great sites, including:
- Windows Live Skydrive, which offers a whopping 25GB of free storage
- IDrive gives you 2GB at first, but will bump up your account with 10GB more if you refer the service to your friends.
- Humyo[/url], which was recently acquired by Trend Micro, offers 10GB of “free forever” storage
- Binfire is a service I don’t know much about – it’s branded as a project management site, but with 10GB of online storage.
None of these products have the syncing abilities that I love so much in Dropbox, but the size limits are definitely impressive – give them a look.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @LegalTalkNet: New #KennedyMighellReport out today! Thanks, @denniskennedy and @TomMighell! http://t.co/QHdWe0qvzh 08:11:37 PM June 23, 2015
- Ditto! RT @bschorr Pleasant surprise to run into @TomMighell on my travels. 03:03:24 PM June 21, 2015
- RT @LawPracticeTips: "Collaboration Tools, Part 1: Collaborative Writing" via @TomMighell in the May/June LPM. p30 http://t.co/lUIGpwDBD2 01:18:28 PM May 19, 2015
- |LIVE NOW| Just testing this out... #meerkat http://t.co/CEvd8JAhk1 08:53:02 AM May 17, 2015
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory