If you have read this blog and/or have a pulse, you know how much I love Dropbox as an online file storage and syncing tool. But the free version of Dropbox only offers 2GB of storage – what if you want to store more files online? Well then, check out these 4 Best Sites to Get 10GB Free Online Backup and Storage. The author mentions four great sites, including:
- Windows Live Skydrive, which offers a whopping 25GB of free storage
- IDrive gives you 2GB at first, but will bump up your account with 10GB more if you refer the service to your friends.
- Humyo[/url], which was recently acquired by Trend Micro, offers 10GB of “free forever” storage
- Binfire is a service I don’t know much about – it’s branded as a project management site, but with 10GB of online storage.
None of these products have the syncing abilities that I love so much in Dropbox, but the size limits are definitely impressive – give them a look.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- 10 Evernote Search Tips to Power Productivity http://t.co/vZ395xGJ1n about 21 hours ago
- Gotta try this out: TravelCard review: backup battery power in your pocket http://t.co/xezvEz3Q3e 08:39:07 PM August 31, 2014
- Wow RT @voxdotcom: Stunning before and after photos of California's drought: http://t.co/obqPAfP7Uh http://t.co/1CYjDEr0Ct 08:21:22 PM August 31, 2014
- RT @FiveThirtyEight: Just 20% of 16- and 17-year-olds worked this summer, down from about 45% in the 1970s. http://t.co/oYIsjJGQ3H http://t… 07:33:13 PM August 31, 2014
- With 1TB of storage, this is an interesting option | How to Stream Your Media Anywhere with Dropbox and Google Drive http://t.co/OGwKyR3sXp 08:10:50 PM August 30, 2014
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory