If you have read this blog and/or have a pulse, you know how much I love Dropbox as an online file storage and syncing tool. But the free version of Dropbox only offers 2GB of storage – what if you want to store more files online? Well then, check out these 4 Best Sites to Get 10GB Free Online Backup and Storage. The author mentions four great sites, including:
- Windows Live Skydrive, which offers a whopping 25GB of free storage
- IDrive gives you 2GB at first, but will bump up your account with 10GB more if you refer the service to your friends.
- Humyo[/url], which was recently acquired by Trend Micro, offers 10GB of “free forever” storage
- Binfire is a service I don’t know much about – it’s branded as a project management site, but with 10GB of online storage.
None of these products have the syncing abilities that I love so much in Dropbox, but the size limits are definitely impressive – give them a look.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Cannot wait to get mine. ¦ Google Pixel review: Home run | https://t.co/WQM7UZHPUu 11:44:17 AM October 19, 2016
- I like it in Allo, but am looking forward to seeing it as the assistant for your whole phone: https://t.co/3FIEosBk4Z 03:08:00 PM October 06, 2016
- Maps keeps getting better and better..... Google is rolling out a ton of new navigation voice commands - https://t.co/WT6lNWb0g2 02:36:02 PM October 01, 2016
- 5 Options You’ll Want to Re-Set in Word | https://t.co/7YOeWj7XrO 08:10:45 AM October 01, 2016
- 10 surprising and useful ways to use Google Assistant in Allo https://t.co/2MSCNEOvGV (@agreenbot) 03:02:12 PM September 30, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory