If you have read this blog and/or have a pulse, you know how much I love Dropbox as an online file storage and syncing tool. But the free version of Dropbox only offers 2GB of storage – what if you want to store more files online? Well then, check out these 4 Best Sites to Get 10GB Free Online Backup and Storage. The author mentions four great sites, including:
- Windows Live Skydrive, which offers a whopping 25GB of free storage
- IDrive gives you 2GB at first, but will bump up your account with 10GB more if you refer the service to your friends.
- Humyo[/url], which was recently acquired by Trend Micro, offers 10GB of “free forever” storage
- Binfire is a service I don’t know much about – it’s branded as a project management site, but with 10GB of online storage.
None of these products have the syncing abilities that I love so much in Dropbox, but the size limits are definitely impressive – give them a look.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- iPad Pro probably won't have much of an effect, either: If you don’t have a tablet by now, you probably never will https://t.co/zylx1qdSxk 08:39:08 AM November 27, 2015
- Another great guide this year from @rtrautz! 2015 Holiday Gift Guide for Lawyers https://t.co/HpoWFa8op0 (Reid My Blog!) 08:36:30 PM November 23, 2015
- Now you can edit PDFs stored in Dropbox from your iPhone and iPad https://t.co/E95P5NI6bX (The Dropbox Blog) 08:32:09 PM November 23, 2015
- Great episode! MPU 290: 2015 Geek Gift Guide https://t.co/fduOfQ9IEp (@macsparky @katiefloyd) 08:31:25 PM November 23, 2015
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory