If you have read this blog and/or have a pulse, you know how much I love Dropbox as an online file storage and syncing tool. But the free version of Dropbox only offers 2GB of storage – what if you want to store more files online? Well then, check out these 4 Best Sites to Get 10GB Free Online Backup and Storage. The author mentions four great sites, including:
- Windows Live Skydrive, which offers a whopping 25GB of free storage
- IDrive gives you 2GB at first, but will bump up your account with 10GB more if you refer the service to your friends.
- Humyo[/url], which was recently acquired by Trend Micro, offers 10GB of “free forever” storage
- Binfire is a service I don’t know much about – it’s branded as a project management site, but with 10GB of online storage.
None of these products have the syncing abilities that I love so much in Dropbox, but the size limits are definitely impressive – give them a look.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Windows skips #9 to get as far away from 8 as it can.... Windows 10 will be available late next year : http://t.co/dHOFWC1JwR 01:40:52 PM September 30, 2014
- RT @FTITech: Wow. New BYOD study: 39.7% connect prsnl mobile devices 2 company network & don't use a lock-screen http://t.co/ZQ6hWFoQCI 11:19:44 AM September 30, 2014
- PDF Expert gets some great new updates, including zoom for handwriting and text editing: http://t.co/ZggCJRQdor 08:53:19 AM September 30, 2014
- Good perspective: What Amazon, iTunes, and Uber teach us about Apple Pay http://t.co/2OqmgDoQBw 08:45:59 AM September 30, 2014
- In the latest Kennedy-Mighell Report podcast, we had a lot of fun discussing iPhones, iOS8, and wearables: http://t.co/riokpkS43G 02:26:55 PM September 29, 2014
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory