If you have read this blog and/or have a pulse, you know how much I love Dropbox as an online file storage and syncing tool. But the free version of Dropbox only offers 2GB of storage – what if you want to store more files online? Well then, check out these 4 Best Sites to Get 10GB Free Online Backup and Storage. The author mentions four great sites, including:
- Windows Live Skydrive, which offers a whopping 25GB of free storage
- IDrive gives you 2GB at first, but will bump up your account with 10GB more if you refer the service to your friends.
- Humyo[/url], which was recently acquired by Trend Micro, offers 10GB of “free forever” storage
- Binfire is a service I don’t know much about – it’s branded as a project management site, but with 10GB of online storage.
None of these products have the syncing abilities that I love so much in Dropbox, but the size limits are definitely impressive – give them a look.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @LawPracticeTips: We (and @tommighell) want to hear from you! What task manager app do you use? What’s the best feature of it? http://t.… 11:21:15 AM November 12, 2014
- In the latest edition of The Kennedy-Mighell Report, Dennis and I visit The Planet of the Apps: http://t.co/xkFK9bxtb2 01:36:03 PM November 10, 2014
- Unbelievably slow wireless on this flight. Can’t believe @Gogo charges $49/month for this level of service. http://t.co/XHLabn7Y0l 10:06:21 AM November 08, 2014
- In the latest edition of The Kennedy-Mighell Report, we discuss our attendance at the COLPM's Futures Conference: http://t.co/F18aHROpFt 12:52:30 PM October 27, 2014
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory