I’ve been playing around with Sign It!, a great little app for the iPhone, this past week. Sign It allows you to open PDF files from multiple locations – from your email, from a URL, from your computer, or from a drop created at Drop.io. Once you open the file, you can do a couple of things with it – you can insert text, a signature, a custom stamp, or a date and time. After you have saved it, you can then attach it to an email, upload it to a Drop.io drop, or sync it to your computer. I wish there was a way to attach the signed PDF to the original email, but so far that’s not an option with the iPhone. Still, this is a nifty tool to use if you need to sign or other wise annotate a PDF file but you’re not anywhere near your computer.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @CenterbaseRob: Beginning our #ABATECHSHOW preparations early this year. 2018 will be a BIG year for @Centerbase! @ABATECHSHOW about 5 hours ago
- RT @imokx: Speaking of cool events on Thursday of @ABATECHSHOW, my panel with @Chasramp, @rightbrainlaw, @tiffmgraves, and @JPMNOLA will be… 06:59:03 PM December 13, 2017
- RT @JoshuaLenon: And be sure to keep Thursday night open at @ABATECHSHOW! @goclio always throws the best party, and the 2018 is going to be… 05:47:02 PM December 13, 2017
- RT @AZPractice2_0: Counting the days to ABA TECHSHOW 2018, where law and technology meet. @StateBarofAZ members get discounted registratio… 05:38:47 PM December 13, 2017
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory