Dennis Kennedy and I will be in Washington, D.C. this week for the ABA Law Practice Management Section Fall Meeting. It has been awhile since Dennis and I have been in the same town at the same time, along with a lot of other legal technology folks. So we decided to have a meetup where we could get together, have a drink or a bite, and talk blogging, twitter, legal technology, or whether my Texas Rangers actually have a chance of beating the Yankees. Here are the details:
- Date: October 22, 2010
- Time: Officially, maybe 7:00-ish, but really whenever two or more people show up.
- Place: Lobby of the JW Marriott Hotel, 1331 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC (looks like there’s lobby seating and a lounge) – this is the meeting hotel for the ABA LPM meeting.
- Who’s invited: 1. Readers of this blog post, of course 2. Listeners to The Kennedy-Mighell Report podcast 3. Law-related bloggers (and non-law-related bloggers) 4. Law-related tweeters (and non-law-related tweeters) 5. People interested in law practice management, legal technology and the use of social media by the legal profession
If you’re in D.C. and are interested in showing up, RSVP at our Tweetup invitation. See you there!
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Gaining on Alexa: Start shopping with the Google Assistant on Google Home https://t.co/PUU6dfN13G 07:39:47 PM February 17, 2017
- Also intriguing.....:Voice calls may be coming to the Amazon Echo and Google Home https://t.co/E0GZPLPwOp 07:39:53 PM February 16, 2017
- Very intriguing: Exclusive: The Caavo streaming box is built on game-changing machine vision for TV https://t.co/eFNDxErxfY 07:25:08 PM February 16, 2017
- Loop, the Legal AI Assistant You Talk To https://t.co/cL9krM8Vea 07:09:52 PM February 16, 2017
- A must-buy for the solo/small firm lawyer: The 2017 Solo and Small Firm Legal Technology Guide https://t.co/WNOOS6pMI5 07:50:04 PM February 14, 2017
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory