Dennis Kennedy and I will be in Washington, D.C. this week for the ABA Law Practice Management Section Fall Meeting. It has been awhile since Dennis and I have been in the same town at the same time, along with a lot of other legal technology folks. So we decided to have a meetup where we could get together, have a drink or a bite, and talk blogging, twitter, legal technology, or whether my Texas Rangers actually have a chance of beating the Yankees. Here are the details:
- Date: October 22, 2010
- Time: Officially, maybe 7:00-ish, but really whenever two or more people show up.
- Place: Lobby of the JW Marriott Hotel, 1331 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC (looks like there’s lobby seating and a lounge) – this is the meeting hotel for the ABA LPM meeting.
- Who’s invited: 1. Readers of this blog post, of course 2. Listeners to The Kennedy-Mighell Report podcast 3. Law-related bloggers (and non-law-related bloggers) 4. Law-related tweeters (and non-law-related tweeters) 5. People interested in law practice management, legal technology and the use of social media by the legal profession
If you’re in D.C. and are interested in showing up, RSVP at our Tweetup invitation. See you there!
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- However cool this tech may be, I just don’t think I’m ready for delivery people to be coming into my house... https://t.co/8PooEUaADa 05:06:05 PM September 23, 2017
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Who was podcasting before it was cool? @denniskennedy + @TomMighell discuss the origins of the #KennedyMighellReport http… 05:52:33 PM September 22, 2017
- RT @gsiskind: Congrats to old friends @denniskennedy & @TomMighell for the upcoming 200th podcast episode of The Kennedy Mighell Report on… 05:52:09 PM September 22, 2017
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory