Dennis Kennedy and I will be in Washington, D.C. this week for the ABA Law Practice Management Section Fall Meeting. It has been awhile since Dennis and I have been in the same town at the same time, along with a lot of other legal technology folks. So we decided to have a meetup where we could get together, have a drink or a bite, and talk blogging, twitter, legal technology, or whether my Texas Rangers actually have a chance of beating the Yankees. Here are the details:
- Date: October 22, 2010
- Time: Officially, maybe 7:00-ish, but really whenever two or more people show up.
- Place: Lobby of the JW Marriott Hotel, 1331 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington, DC (looks like there’s lobby seating and a lounge) – this is the meeting hotel for the ABA LPM meeting.
- Who’s invited: 1. Readers of this blog post, of course 2. Listeners to The Kennedy-Mighell Report podcast 3. Law-related bloggers (and non-law-related bloggers) 4. Law-related tweeters (and non-law-related tweeters) 5. People interested in law practice management, legal technology and the use of social media by the legal profession
If you’re in D.C. and are interested in showing up, RSVP at our Tweetup invitation. See you there!
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Happy #LoveYourLawyerDay to some of our favorite lawyers! @samglover @aaronstreet @denniskennedy @tommighell @victorli2000 12:06:30 PM November 03, 2017
- I gotta say, these results are surprising to me - mostly that Apple is as low as it is: The Verge Tech Survey: https://t.co/vk5IIJlg8r 01:16:40 PM October 27, 2017
- Do you have (or know) a legal tech startup? Apply to join Startup Alley at TECHSHOW 2018! Deadline is 10/31. https://t.co/O5Lmi8dF6o 09:01:17 AM October 25, 2017
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Come back to the hotline anytime! Never too many tech questions for @denniskennedy and @TomMighell 📞🎙 https://t.co/QynULK… 04:32:38 PM October 24, 2017
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory