There’s no question that Facebook would love it if it was the one destination all of us used all day, every day. Toward that end, they recently unveiled Facebook Messages, which features texts, chat and email together in one single line of conversation. It’s definitely an interesting concept, and maybe one that will catch on for those who don’t need to use email for business purposes. Dennis Kennedy and I discuss the new Facebook Messages, and the state of webmail in general, in a Kennedy-Mighell Report podcast we recorded at the end of November called One Inbox to Rule Them All. Give it a listen.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- I was in several Lawson stores when I was inJapan, but never saw this - the end of the bagger? https://t.co/cif1ez3I2b about 15 hours ago
- You know, I wouldn’t mind insults so much if they came like this. https://t.co/ZsPNLHu66q 11:53:35 AM August 15, 2017
- RT @EJWalters: @fastcase 4/ Also launched @Fastcase Cloud Linking! Drop Word or PDF doc, we identify & link case citations to free versions… 01:19:06 PM August 14, 2017
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Dealing with a #techfail on this Kennedy-Mighell Report w/ @denniskennedy & @TomMighell https://t.co/1e8BfI8izt 08:35:14 PM August 11, 2017
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory