There’s no question that Facebook would love it if it was the one destination all of us used all day, every day. Toward that end, they recently unveiled Facebook Messages, which features texts, chat and email together in one single line of conversation. It’s definitely an interesting concept, and maybe one that will catch on for those who don’t need to use email for business purposes. Dennis Kennedy and I discuss the new Facebook Messages, and the state of webmail in general, in a Kennedy-Mighell Report podcast we recorded at the end of November called One Inbox to Rule Them All. Give it a listen.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @LegalTalkNet: To VPN or not to VPN? That is the question asked by @denniskennedy and @TomMighell https://t.co/s4eFhGs6s7 04:22:06 PM April 21, 2017
- This is brilliant, scary - and the future > New Burger King ad forces Google Home to advertise Whopper - The Verge https://t.co/Ghr7N0zZKi 11:39:54 AM April 12, 2017
- RT @TweetLaw: In this episode @denniskennedy and @TomMighell share their ABA TECHSHOW 2017 experiences https://t.co/q2dCJApVak 01:54:47 PM April 01, 2017
- We're excited too, but b/c we'll be so busy, we've named @AdrianaL and @denniskennedy as our substitutes. Can't wai… https://t.co/MLZS9RBYl9 09:31:50 AM April 01, 2017
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory