There’s no question that Facebook would love it if it was the one destination all of us used all day, every day. Toward that end, they recently unveiled Facebook Messages, which features texts, chat and email together in one single line of conversation. It’s definitely an interesting concept, and maybe one that will catch on for those who don’t need to use email for business purposes. Dennis Kennedy and I discuss the new Facebook Messages, and the state of webmail in general, in a Kennedy-Mighell Report podcast we recorded at the end of November called One Inbox to Rule Them All. Give it a listen.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @bobambrogi: vLex Has Built An AI Platform — and It Is Offering It To Participants in Global Hackathon https://t.co/fFxUNI65vS https://t… about 1 hour ago
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: Join @heidialexander and @mvandenack at #ABATECHSHOW 2018 for their session, Affordable Technology for Small Firm Producti… about 1 hour ago
- About time! https://t.co/33JbTjKX2l about 1 hour ago
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: Interested to see WHO is speaking at #ABATECHSHOW 2018? Here is a hint: thought leaders in #cybersecurity, #litigation, pr… about 18 hours ago
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory