A blog in my own Texas backyard for you today – The Appellate Record is published by Kendall Gray of the Houston office of Andrews Kurth. He describes the blog as “the online community and virtual watering hole for appellate lawyers and anyone else who is comfortable with their inner law nerd.” You’ll find posts on appellate judges and lawyers, forum selection, mandamus, preservation of error, and a whole lot of other appellate topics.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @bobambrogi: vLex Has Built An AI Platform — and It Is Offering It To Participants in Global Hackathon https://t.co/fFxUNI65vS https://t… about 1 hour ago
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: Join @heidialexander and @mvandenack at #ABATECHSHOW 2018 for their session, Affordable Technology for Small Firm Producti… about 1 hour ago
- About time! https://t.co/33JbTjKX2l about 1 hour ago
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: Interested to see WHO is speaking at #ABATECHSHOW 2018? Here is a hint: thought leaders in #cybersecurity, #litigation, pr… about 18 hours ago
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory