Another interesting “niche-ish” blog for you today – it’s called GlobalTort, and it aims to map “the intersections among torts, science, corporate law, insurance and bankruptcy.” Not all of the authors are lawyers – Kirk Hartley is with Childress Duffy Goldblatt, a litigation firm with offices in Chicago and Florida. Also blogging with him are Steve Sellick and Tim Green, consultants who work in the areas of complex quantitative analysis as well as operational, litigation, and compliance matters. You’ll find recent posts on Big Tobacco, insurance for global tort claims, the litigation industry, and more.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @CenterbaseRob: Beginning our #ABATECHSHOW preparations early this year. 2018 will be a BIG year for @Centerbase! @ABATECHSHOW about 5 hours ago
- RT @imokx: Speaking of cool events on Thursday of @ABATECHSHOW, my panel with @Chasramp, @rightbrainlaw, @tiffmgraves, and @JPMNOLA will be… 06:59:03 PM December 13, 2017
- RT @JoshuaLenon: And be sure to keep Thursday night open at @ABATECHSHOW! @goclio always throws the best party, and the 2018 is going to be… 05:47:02 PM December 13, 2017
- RT @AZPractice2_0: Counting the days to ABA TECHSHOW 2018, where law and technology meet. @StateBarofAZ members get discounted registratio… 05:38:47 PM December 13, 2017
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory