I wanted to continue the Google love this week by posting on another fantastic feature that has finally been enabled in Gmail. It’s Auto-Advance, something that you might already be using if you use Outlook to manage your email. I really like the ability to move directly to the newest email once I delete the previous email in my inbox, and for the longest time that wasn’t available in Gmail. Now when I click Delete, or put a label on a message to move it out of the Inbox, the screen immediately moves to the next message. A small advance, I know, but an important one. To enable this feature, go to Settings, and then Labs, and click Enable under Auto-Advance.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @bobambrogi: vLex Has Built An AI Platform — and It Is Offering It To Participants in Global Hackathon https://t.co/fFxUNI65vS https://t… about 1 hour ago
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: Join @heidialexander and @mvandenack at #ABATECHSHOW 2018 for their session, Affordable Technology for Small Firm Producti… about 1 hour ago
- About time! https://t.co/33JbTjKX2l about 1 hour ago
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: Interested to see WHO is speaking at #ABATECHSHOW 2018? Here is a hint: thought leaders in #cybersecurity, #litigation, pr… about 18 hours ago
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory