I wanted to continue the Google love this week by posting on another fantastic feature that has finally been enabled in Gmail. It’s Auto-Advance, something that you might already be using if you use Outlook to manage your email. I really like the ability to move directly to the newest email once I delete the previous email in my inbox, and for the longest time that wasn’t available in Gmail. Now when I click Delete, or put a label on a message to move it out of the Inbox, the screen immediately moves to the next message. A small advance, I know, but an important one. To enable this feature, go to Settings, and then Labs, and click Enable under Auto-Advance.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Happy #LoveYourLawyerDay to some of our favorite lawyers! @samglover @aaronstreet @denniskennedy @tommighell @victorli2000 12:06:30 PM November 03, 2017
- I gotta say, these results are surprising to me - mostly that Apple is as low as it is: The Verge Tech Survey: https://t.co/vk5IIJlg8r 01:16:40 PM October 27, 2017
- Do you have (or know) a legal tech startup? Apply to join Startup Alley at TECHSHOW 2018! Deadline is 10/31. https://t.co/O5Lmi8dF6o 09:01:17 AM October 25, 2017
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Come back to the hotline anytime! Never too many tech questions for @denniskennedy and @TomMighell 📞🎙 https://t.co/QynULK… 04:32:38 PM October 24, 2017
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory