I have a lot of catching up to do with recent editions of The Kennedy-Mighell Report. Early in December we recorded a great episode called Big Answers for Mid-Sized Problems with our good friend Catherine Sanders Reach of the ABA’s Legal Technology Resource Center. We talked about the LTRC’s 2010 survey, that found that mid-size firms often lag behind large firms (and even solo/small firms, in some cases) in the technology that they have available for their lawyers and professional staff. Dennis, Catherine and I had a great discussion talking about the reasons for this – if you find yourself in a mid-size firm with these issues, give this podcast a listen.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Thank you, @TomMighell for jumping shows to The Digital Edge to share #litigator tips for the iPad. http://t.co/B0PBJYJWDz 07:51:14 PM April 21, 2015
- RT @SenseiEnt: #SenseiSherlock w/ @denniskennedy & @TomMighell, good friends & co-hosts of the Kennedy-Mighell Report @LegalTalkNet http://… 07:24:43 PM April 19, 2015
- Or this #stormtrooper 11:58:23 AM April 18, 2015
- Or this…. #C3PO 11:56:19 AM April 18, 2015
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory