I have a lot of catching up to do with recent editions of The Kennedy-Mighell Report. Early in December we recorded a great episode called Big Answers for Mid-Sized Problems with our good friend Catherine Sanders Reach of the ABA’s Legal Technology Resource Center. We talked about the LTRC’s 2010 survey, that found that mid-size firms often lag behind large firms (and even solo/small firms, in some cases) in the technology that they have available for their lawyers and professional staff. Dennis, Catherine and I had a great discussion talking about the reasons for this – if you find yourself in a mid-size firm with these issues, give this podcast a listen.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @LegalTalkNet: New #KennedyMighellReport out today! Thanks, @denniskennedy and @TomMighell! http://t.co/QHdWe0qvzh 08:11:37 PM June 23, 2015
- Ditto! RT @bschorr Pleasant surprise to run into @TomMighell on my travels. 03:03:24 PM June 21, 2015
- RT @LawPracticeTips: "Collaboration Tools, Part 1: Collaborative Writing" via @TomMighell in the May/June LPM. p30 http://t.co/lUIGpwDBD2 01:18:28 PM May 19, 2015
- |LIVE NOW| Just testing this out... #meerkat http://t.co/CEvd8JAhk1 08:53:02 AM May 17, 2015
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory