I have a lot of catching up to do with recent editions of The Kennedy-Mighell Report. Early in December we recorded a great episode called Big Answers for Mid-Sized Problems with our good friend Catherine Sanders Reach of the ABA’s Legal Technology Resource Center. We talked about the LTRC’s 2010 survey, that found that mid-size firms often lag behind large firms (and even solo/small firms, in some cases) in the technology that they have available for their lawyers and professional staff. Dennis, Catherine and I had a great discussion talking about the reasons for this – if you find yourself in a mid-size firm with these issues, give this podcast a listen.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- 40 New Tricks For Your Amazon Echo https://t.co/WmiedJmWUZ (@kinja) about 4 hours ago
- Brilliant: Eero's Family Profiles feature will annoy kids just in time for summer break https://t.co/Iez0JdbnAZ about 4 hours ago
- RT @bschorr: Nice demo of Slack and Trello by @TomMighell at #OKBarSSF https://t.co/Tq6naURtuh 02:22:53 PM June 25, 2016
- This almost makes me want to be in school again - almost: Microsoft launches OneNote Class Notebook Tools on Mac https://t.co/1NPVGbfDS3 10:22:39 AM June 25, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory