I have a lot of catching up to do with recent editions of The Kennedy-Mighell Report. Early in December we recorded a great episode called Big Answers for Mid-Sized Problems with our good friend Catherine Sanders Reach of the ABA’s Legal Technology Resource Center. We talked about the LTRC’s 2010 survey, that found that mid-size firms often lag behind large firms (and even solo/small firms, in some cases) in the technology that they have available for their lawyers and professional staff. Dennis, Catherine and I had a great discussion talking about the reasons for this – if you find yourself in a mid-size firm with these issues, give this podcast a listen.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- I agree... Android apps just don't look as nice as iOS apps...| Google to developers: We're sick of ugly design: http://t.co/U72E18Cirb 08:29:11 AM April 18, 2014
- Hey @shondarimes, what was the thinking behind using covers for all the music this season? I love it, just wondering why. #GreysAnatomy 08:38:57 PM April 17, 2014
- Don't ever say this Congress isn't productive... | 'Let Me Google That For You' may be the best Senate bill ever: http://t.co/s9wP8hCQvQ 09:30:15 AM April 14, 2014
- Another reason why LastPass is an awesome password manager | LastPass checks sites for 'Heartbleed' automatically: http://t.co/aerZBjz0vF 11:18:32 AM April 11, 2014
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory