I have a lot of catching up to do with recent editions of The Kennedy-Mighell Report. Early in December we recorded a great episode called Big Answers for Mid-Sized Problems with our good friend Catherine Sanders Reach of the ABA’s Legal Technology Resource Center. We talked about the LTRC’s 2010 survey, that found that mid-size firms often lag behind large firms (and even solo/small firms, in some cases) in the technology that they have available for their lawyers and professional staff. Dennis, Catherine and I had a great discussion talking about the reasons for this – if you find yourself in a mid-size firm with these issues, give this podcast a listen.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Exclusive First Look: All New Version of Fastcase Out Today in Beta https://t.co/D6IvsijOeA thanks @bobambrogi about 6 hours ago
- iPad Pro probably won't have much of an effect, either: If you don’t have a tablet by now, you probably never will https://t.co/zylx1qdSxk 08:39:08 AM November 27, 2015
- Another great guide this year from @rtrautz! 2015 Holiday Gift Guide for Lawyers https://t.co/HpoWFa8op0 (Reid My Blog!) 08:36:30 PM November 23, 2015
- Now you can edit PDFs stored in Dropbox from your iPhone and iPad https://t.co/E95P5NI6bX (The Dropbox Blog) 08:32:09 PM November 23, 2015
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory