We head to the Volunteer State to look at today’s blog. Brentwood, Tennessee lawyer John Day publishes the Tennessee Injury Law Center, “where serious injuries get serious attention.” Of late he has discussed making a medical malpractice claim, how Plaintiffs should act in court, and other tips for people litigating in Tennessee courts.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- 10 surprising and useful ways to use Google Assistant in Allo https://t.co/2MSCNEOvGV (@agreenbot) about 9 hours ago
- RT @TweetLaw: How has the cloud changed and what does it look like today? @denniskennedy @TomMighell https://t.co/alrz1JUF9L 02:40:11 PM September 23, 2016
- RT @HillaryClinton: "I really regret doing this." —Hillary on Between Two Ferns https://t.co/OmDyINNCrW 08:26:17 PM September 22, 2016
- Sat next to lawyer (not old, not young) on plane. He was sending an email to his asst. w/his billing entries. Felt so 2005 again. 03:11:11 PM September 22, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory