We head to the Volunteer State to look at today’s blog. Brentwood, Tennessee lawyer John Day publishes the Tennessee Injury Law Center, “where serious injuries get serious attention.” Of late he has discussed making a medical malpractice claim, how Plaintiffs should act in court, and other tips for people litigating in Tennessee courts.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Say what? https://t.co/QMY3hy3Zlt 08:01:55 AM May 28, 2016
- The soundtrack of your next trip is on TripAdvisor with Google Play Music https://t.co/62qyBBSx0Z (Official Android Blog) 08:53:07 PM May 25, 2016
- RT @LegalTalkNet: @denniskennedy and @TomMighell talk #virtualreality in this episode of #TheKennedyMighellReport https://t.co/ie5612Dh0z #… 10:49:05 AM May 13, 2016
- RT @verge: UPS now lets you track packages for real — on an actual map https://t.co/riU306Uc9t https://t.co/47jMfClND2 08:35:35 PM May 12, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory