We head to the Volunteer State to look at today’s blog. Brentwood, Tennessee lawyer John Day publishes the Tennessee Injury Law Center, “where serious injuries get serious attention.” Of late he has discussed making a medical malpractice claim, how Plaintiffs should act in court, and other tips for people litigating in Tennessee courts.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- In the latest Kennedy-Mighell Report, we discuss The Role iPads Play for Lawyers (if any): http://t.co/beoGelWHmf about 4 hours ago
- Yikes! | Security company says your data can easily be recovered from 'wiped' Android phones: http://t.co/NrRJki7Elc 01:11:34 PM July 09, 2014
- In the latest Kennedy-Mighell Report, we talk about curation and personal knowledge management of information: http://t.co/o0KDWnN6DD 01:16:46 PM July 07, 2014
- A move by Google that is not exactly surprising | QuickOffice Will Be Discontinued: http://t.co/f9CqHkxMBa 09:42:27 PM June 29, 2014
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory