This week I’m at ABA TECHSHOW my favorite legal technology conference. While I’m there, I thought I would devote the week to new and interesting legal technology blogs that I’ve come across in the past few months.
Today we’ll start with a new friend of mine, and co-speaker with me on one of our TECHSHOW sessions. Stephanie Kimbro is a North Carolina lawyer, but that’s beside the point; her blog, Virtual Law Practice, discusses the idea of delivering legal services online professionally and securely with a web-based virtual law office. She’s discussing such recent topics as online bidding for clients, choice of law in cross-border practice (a big topic when operating a virtual law office), and unbundling legal services. Check it out!
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: Creativity and innovation is key to the future success of sustainable, competitive law firms and service providers. #TECHS… about 8 hours ago
- RT @kevinokeefe: Clio (@goclio) launches Outlook 365 Add-In to connect with customer’s most popular email application. Users can now scan… about 9 hours ago
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: You don't want to miss this years Keynote address, given by @computational. He will be discussing how lawyers should embra… about 9 hours ago
- RT @LegalTalkNet: The Difficulty of Switching Technology: https://t.co/dCYoB2FjNO via @YouTube 09:35:34 PM February 20, 2018
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory