For year’s Zimmerman’s Research Guide has been a terrific online encyclopedia for legal researchers. It’s maintained by Andrew Zimmerman. I think that Andrew also blogs at The ZRG Blog, a blog that reports on changes to the Research Guide. I say “I think” because no one’s name is actually attached the blog – although the first post seems to indicate that it’s indeed Andrew who posts to the blog. Whoever it is, the blog is a great resource for keeping up with new items added to the Research Guide.
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Happy #LoveYourLawyerDay to some of our favorite lawyers! @samglover @aaronstreet @denniskennedy @tommighell @victorli2000 12:06:30 PM November 03, 2017
- I gotta say, these results are surprising to me - mostly that Apple is as low as it is: The Verge Tech Survey: https://t.co/vk5IIJlg8r 01:16:40 PM October 27, 2017
- Do you have (or know) a legal tech startup? Apply to join Startup Alley at TECHSHOW 2018! Deadline is 10/31. https://t.co/O5Lmi8dF6o 09:01:17 AM October 25, 2017
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Come back to the hotline anytime! Never too many tech questions for @denniskennedy and @TomMighell 📞🎙 https://t.co/QynULK… 04:32:38 PM October 24, 2017
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory