For year’s Zimmerman’s Research Guide has been a terrific online encyclopedia for legal researchers. It’s maintained by Andrew Zimmerman. I think that Andrew also blogs at The ZRG Blog, a blog that reports on changes to the Research Guide. I say “I think” because no one’s name is actually attached the blog – although the first post seems to indicate that it’s indeed Andrew who posts to the blog. Whoever it is, the blog is a great resource for keeping up with new items added to the Research Guide.
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- We agree! Thanks #aall17 ! @ABATECHSHOW March 7-10, 2018! https://t.co/KrhNheRPTi 05:26:37 PM July 16, 2017
- RT @LegalTalkNet: How will drones affect the legal market? @DennisKennedy and @TomMighell discuss in this #KennedyMighellReport https://t.c… 03:31:45 PM July 14, 2017
- RT @ltrc: In this podcast, @denniskennedy and @TomMighell share some tips for traveling with technology. #mobiletech #travel https://t.co/5… 11:03:39 AM July 07, 2017
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Should you start a blog? Tune into this #KennedyMighellReport to hear from @denniskennedy and @TomMighell https://t.co/22… 06:10:29 PM July 05, 2017
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory