For year’s Zimmerman’s Research Guide has been a terrific online encyclopedia for legal researchers. It’s maintained by Andrew Zimmerman. I think that Andrew also blogs at The ZRG Blog, a blog that reports on changes to the Research Guide. I say “I think” because no one’s name is actually attached the blog – although the first post seems to indicate that it’s indeed Andrew who posts to the blog. Whoever it is, the blog is a great resource for keeping up with new items added to the Research Guide.
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Don't ever say this Congress isn't productive... | 'Let Me Google That For You' may be the best Senate bill ever: http://t.co/s9wP8hCQvQ 09:30:15 AM April 14, 2014
- Another reason why LastPass is an awesome password manager | LastPass checks sites for 'Heartbleed' automatically: http://t.co/aerZBjz0vF 11:18:32 AM April 11, 2014
- Awesome to see #AgentsofSHIELD on TV connecting with #CaptainAmerica Winter Soldier movie. 07:14:53 PM April 08, 2014
- Lightroom works the same as MS Office for iPad; the app is free, but you need a subscription to use it: http://t.co/m31QpWwgIX 09:53:53 AM April 08, 2014
- Adobe brings the great Lightroom photo tool to the iPad: http://t.co/1UXZ2Xgy9h 09:52:02 AM April 08, 2014
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory