For year’s Zimmerman’s Research Guide has been a terrific online encyclopedia for legal researchers. It’s maintained by Andrew Zimmerman. I think that Andrew also blogs at The ZRG Blog, a blog that reports on changes to the Research Guide. I say “I think” because no one’s name is actually attached the blog – although the first post seems to indicate that it’s indeed Andrew who posts to the blog. Whoever it is, the blog is a great resource for keeping up with new items added to the Research Guide.
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @LegalTalkNet: New #KennedyMighellReport out today! Thanks, @denniskennedy and @TomMighell! http://t.co/QHdWe0qvzh 08:11:37 PM June 23, 2015
- Ditto! RT @bschorr Pleasant surprise to run into @TomMighell on my travels. 03:03:24 PM June 21, 2015
- RT @LawPracticeTips: "Collaboration Tools, Part 1: Collaborative Writing" via @TomMighell in the May/June LPM. p30 http://t.co/lUIGpwDBD2 01:18:28 PM May 19, 2015
- |LIVE NOW| Just testing this out... #meerkat http://t.co/CEvd8JAhk1 08:53:02 AM May 17, 2015
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory