For year’s Zimmerman’s Research Guide has been a terrific online encyclopedia for legal researchers. It’s maintained by Andrew Zimmerman. I think that Andrew also blogs at The ZRG Blog, a blog that reports on changes to the Research Guide. I say “I think” because no one’s name is actually attached the blog – although the first post seems to indicate that it’s indeed Andrew who posts to the blog. Whoever it is, the blog is a great resource for keeping up with new items added to the Research Guide.
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @bobambrogi: vLex Has Built An AI Platform — and It Is Offering It To Participants in Global Hackathon https://t.co/fFxUNI65vS https://t… about 1 hour ago
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: Join @heidialexander and @mvandenack at #ABATECHSHOW 2018 for their session, Affordable Technology for Small Firm Producti… about 1 hour ago
- About time! https://t.co/33JbTjKX2l about 1 hour ago
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: Interested to see WHO is speaking at #ABATECHSHOW 2018? Here is a hint: thought leaders in #cybersecurity, #litigation, pr… about 18 hours ago
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory