For year’s Zimmerman’s Research Guide has been a terrific online encyclopedia for legal researchers. It’s maintained by Andrew Zimmerman. I think that Andrew also blogs at The ZRG Blog, a blog that reports on changes to the Research Guide. I say “I think” because no one’s name is actually attached the blog – although the first post seems to indicate that it’s indeed Andrew who posts to the blog. Whoever it is, the blog is a great resource for keeping up with new items added to the Research Guide.
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Interesting approach: Amazon argues that Alexa is protected by the First Amendment in a murder trial: https://t.co/p82yyFGFNh 06:57:02 PM February 23, 2017
- Gaining on Alexa: Start shopping with the Google Assistant on Google Home https://t.co/PUU6dfN13G 07:39:47 PM February 17, 2017
- Also intriguing.....:Voice calls may be coming to the Amazon Echo and Google Home https://t.co/E0GZPLPwOp 07:39:53 PM February 16, 2017
- Very intriguing: Exclusive: The Caavo streaming box is built on game-changing machine vision for TV https://t.co/eFNDxErxfY 07:25:08 PM February 16, 2017
- Loop, the Legal AI Assistant You Talk To https://t.co/cL9krM8Vea 07:09:52 PM February 16, 2017
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory