For year’s Zimmerman’s Research Guide has been a terrific online encyclopedia for legal researchers. It’s maintained by Andrew Zimmerman. I think that Andrew also blogs at The ZRG Blog, a blog that reports on changes to the Research Guide. I say “I think” because no one’s name is actually attached the blog – although the first post seems to indicate that it’s indeed Andrew who posts to the blog. Whoever it is, the blog is a great resource for keeping up with new items added to the Research Guide.
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Google Photos now lets you start a slideshow from any album https://t.co/53LhDAbduq (Android Central) 06:31:43 PM June 26, 2016
- 40 New Tricks For Your Amazon Echo https://t.co/WmiedJmWUZ (@kinja) 12:48:29 PM June 26, 2016
- Brilliant: Eero's Family Profiles feature will annoy kids just in time for summer break https://t.co/Iez0JdbnAZ 12:45:19 PM June 26, 2016
- RT @bschorr: Nice demo of Slack and Trello by @TomMighell at #OKBarSSF https://t.co/Tq6naURtuh 02:22:53 PM June 25, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory