For year’s Zimmerman’s Research Guide has been a terrific online encyclopedia for legal researchers. It’s maintained by Andrew Zimmerman. I think that Andrew also blogs at The ZRG Blog, a blog that reports on changes to the Research Guide. I say “I think” because no one’s name is actually attached the blog – although the first post seems to indicate that it’s indeed Andrew who posts to the blog. Whoever it is, the blog is a great resource for keeping up with new items added to the Research Guide.
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Another great guide this year from @rtrautz! 2015 Holiday Gift Guide for Lawyers https://t.co/HpoWFa8op0 (Reid My Blog!) 08:36:30 PM November 23, 2015
- Now you can edit PDFs stored in Dropbox from your iPhone and iPad https://t.co/E95P5NI6bX (The Dropbox Blog) 08:32:09 PM November 23, 2015
- Great episode! MPU 290: 2015 Geek Gift Guide https://t.co/fduOfQ9IEp (@macsparky @katiefloyd) 08:31:25 PM November 23, 2015
- How-To: Use iPad keyboard shortcuts in iOS 9 and work more efficiently (Cheat Sheet) https://t.co/alCwPiweoR (9to5Mac) 09:38:50 AM November 21, 2015
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory