For year’s Zimmerman’s Research Guide has been a terrific online encyclopedia for legal researchers. It’s maintained by Andrew Zimmerman. I think that Andrew also blogs at The ZRG Blog, a blog that reports on changes to the Research Guide. I say “I think” because no one’s name is actually attached the blog – although the first post seems to indicate that it’s indeed Andrew who posts to the blog. Whoever it is, the blog is a great resource for keeping up with new items added to the Research Guide.
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Great read for lawyers who want to master Acrobat. | Now Available: “Adobe Acrobat in One Hour for Lawyers” http://t.co/rjLoaIwpuc 12:44:19 PM November 21, 2013
- RT @ABAesq: Are your Acrobat skills up-to-date? Master editions X & XI w/ “Adobe Acrobat in One Hour for Lawyers” from ShopABA http://t.co/… 07:01:31 PM November 10, 2013
- Hey @AmericanAir, why was I told to turn off/stow my iPad during takeoff? Press release on website says only laptops. What’s up with that? 06:28:07 PM November 06, 2013
- RT @LastPass: Introducing @LastPass 3.0: New Design, New Features http://t.co/L26FLnG0LO 02:18:27 PM November 04, 2013
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory