For year’s Zimmerman’s Research Guide has been a terrific online encyclopedia for legal researchers. It’s maintained by Andrew Zimmerman. I think that Andrew also blogs at The ZRG Blog, a blog that reports on changes to the Research Guide. I say “I think” because no one’s name is actually attached the blog – although the first post seems to indicate that it’s indeed Andrew who posts to the blog. Whoever it is, the blog is a great resource for keeping up with new items added to the Research Guide.
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- TECHSHOW 2018, here we come! #abatechshow #legaltechnology https://t.co/kqK65h8Xtc 05:18:10 PM March 18, 2017
- The room is full for ABA TECHSHOW kickoff! Looks like about 40% new attendees in the room #ABATECHSHOW https://t.co/4fwaUSsH4Z 08:20:42 AM March 16, 2017
- RT @LegalTalkNet: .@denniskennedy and @TomMighell, stop by. 10 points if you see @LaurenceEsq's photo bomb #ftw https://t.co/s3IYiq9Ifl 08:10:59 PM March 15, 2017
- Great crowd for the Start-Up Pitch Competition! #abatechshow 06:36:55 PM March 15, 2017
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory