For year’s Zimmerman’s Research Guide has been a terrific online encyclopedia for legal researchers. It’s maintained by Andrew Zimmerman. I think that Andrew also blogs at The ZRG Blog, a blog that reports on changes to the Research Guide. I say “I think” because no one’s name is actually attached the blog – although the first post seems to indicate that it’s indeed Andrew who posts to the blog. Whoever it is, the blog is a great resource for keeping up with new items added to the Research Guide.
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Thanks @denniskennedy and @TomMighell for sharing a few of your favorite things (techcessories) http://t.co/IRb8KRQaAe 07:21:24 PM March 13, 2015
- RT @LawPracticeTips: The March/April Issue of Law Practice Magazine hit stands. Read more of the #ABATECHSHOW Issue. http://t.co/KVqRmwBag3 12:29:38 PM March 12, 2015
- Important protection for your Twitter account | How to set up two-factor authentication for Twitter http://t.co/oHWfpGDjkg 08:14:16 AM March 10, 2015
- I just can’t see using a round phone…MT @PCMag: What is Runcible? It's a smartphone, anti-smartphone, & a lot more. http://t.co/m0m2Xi7yAC 03:28:56 PM March 03, 2015
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory