For year’s Zimmerman’s Research Guide has been a terrific online encyclopedia for legal researchers. It’s maintained by Andrew Zimmerman. I think that Andrew also blogs at The ZRG Blog, a blog that reports on changes to the Research Guide. I say “I think” because no one’s name is actually attached the blog – although the first post seems to indicate that it’s indeed Andrew who posts to the blog. Whoever it is, the blog is a great resource for keeping up with new items added to the Research Guide.
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- This came today. It's a great guide for bloggers, whether you're a lawyer or not. Get it here: http://t.co/HldaMH4q7L http://t.co/zlKSDqyPJh 02:07:43 PM February 27, 2014
- Hey @nammitruck, when do you open at Kyle Warren Park? 12:42:00 PM February 22, 2014
- The latest ep of the Kennedy-Mighell Report is out: Living in Multiple Tech Worlds: Windows, Mac and Android http://t.co/DEyUincVdR 09:09:13 PM February 18, 2014
- Now *that’s* how to kick off a new season. Awesome. #HouseOfCardsSeason2 09:22:31 PM February 14, 2014
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory