For year’s Zimmerman’s Research Guide has been a terrific online encyclopedia for legal researchers. It’s maintained by Andrew Zimmerman. I think that Andrew also blogs at The ZRG Blog, a blog that reports on changes to the Research Guide. I say “I think” because no one’s name is actually attached the blog – although the first post seems to indicate that it’s indeed Andrew who posts to the blog. Whoever it is, the blog is a great resource for keeping up with new items added to the Research Guide.
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- I agree... Android apps just don't look as nice as iOS apps...| Google to developers: We're sick of ugly design: http://t.co/U72E18Cirb 08:29:11 AM April 18, 2014
- Hey @shondarimes, what was the thinking behind using covers for all the music this season? I love it, just wondering why. #GreysAnatomy 08:38:57 PM April 17, 2014
- Don't ever say this Congress isn't productive... | 'Let Me Google That For You' may be the best Senate bill ever: http://t.co/s9wP8hCQvQ 09:30:15 AM April 14, 2014
- Another reason why LastPass is an awesome password manager | LastPass checks sites for 'Heartbleed' automatically: http://t.co/aerZBjz0vF 11:18:32 AM April 11, 2014
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory