For year’s Zimmerman’s Research Guide has been a terrific online encyclopedia for legal researchers. It’s maintained by Andrew Zimmerman. I think that Andrew also blogs at The ZRG Blog, a blog that reports on changes to the Research Guide. I say “I think” because no one’s name is actually attached the blog – although the first post seems to indicate that it’s indeed Andrew who posts to the blog. Whoever it is, the blog is a great resource for keeping up with new items added to the Research Guide.
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Dropbox and Adobe partnership makes working with PDFs simple http://t.co/e17vBbNy5v about 20 minutes ago
- How to take screenshots on your Mac - Macworld: http://t.co/X2LIqkJFtG about 10 hours ago
- Reviewed: Chromecast and Chromecast Audio for 2015 | http://t.co/XBpPtw7Vg7 about 11 hours ago
- Great podcast! | Windows 10: What Lawyers Need to Know with @JimCalloway, @sharonnelsonesq, and @bschorr: http://t.co/t4RTnRf1hx about 11 hours ago
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory