For year’s Zimmerman’s Research Guide has been a terrific online encyclopedia for legal researchers. It’s maintained by Andrew Zimmerman. I think that Andrew also blogs at The ZRG Blog, a blog that reports on changes to the Research Guide. I say “I think” because no one’s name is actually attached the blog – although the first post seems to indicate that it’s indeed Andrew who posts to the blog. Whoever it is, the blog is a great resource for keeping up with new items added to the Research Guide.
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @LawPracticeTips: We (and @tommighell) want to hear from you! What task manager app do you use? What’s the best feature of it? http://t.… 11:21:15 AM November 12, 2014
- In the latest edition of The Kennedy-Mighell Report, Dennis and I visit The Planet of the Apps: http://t.co/xkFK9bxtb2 01:36:03 PM November 10, 2014
- Unbelievably slow wireless on this flight. Can’t believe @Gogo charges $49/month for this level of service. http://t.co/XHLabn7Y0l 10:06:21 AM November 08, 2014
- In the latest edition of The Kennedy-Mighell Report, we discuss our attendance at the COLPM's Futures Conference: http://t.co/F18aHROpFt 12:52:30 PM October 27, 2014
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory