For year’s Zimmerman’s Research Guide has been a terrific online encyclopedia for legal researchers. It’s maintained by Andrew Zimmerman. I think that Andrew also blogs at The ZRG Blog, a blog that reports on changes to the Research Guide. I say “I think” because no one’s name is actually attached the blog – although the first post seems to indicate that it’s indeed Andrew who posts to the blog. Whoever it is, the blog is a great resource for keeping up with new items added to the Research Guide.
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @TweetLaw: How has the cloud changed and what does it look like today? @denniskennedy @TomMighell https://t.co/alrz1JUF9L 02:40:11 PM September 23, 2016
- RT @HillaryClinton: "I really regret doing this." —Hillary on Between Two Ferns https://t.co/OmDyINNCrW 08:26:17 PM September 22, 2016
- Sat next to lawyer (not old, not young) on plane. He was sending an email to his asst. w/his billing entries. Felt so 2005 again. 03:11:11 PM September 22, 2016
- It would be a LOT smarter if it also handled SMS: Say hello to Google Allo: a smarter messaging app https://t.co/yAINdYvtnL (Google Blog) 09:18:29 PM September 21, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory