For year’s Zimmerman’s Research Guide has been a terrific online encyclopedia for legal researchers. It’s maintained by Andrew Zimmerman. I think that Andrew also blogs at The ZRG Blog, a blog that reports on changes to the Research Guide. I say “I think” because no one’s name is actually attached the blog – although the first post seems to indicate that it’s indeed Andrew who posts to the blog. Whoever it is, the blog is a great resource for keeping up with new items added to the Research Guide.
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @bschorr: Microsoft goes all in with Android apps for business | ZDNet https://t.co/CtxTHLo7iH https://t.co/sg6KFgJ016 about 11 hours ago
- RT @bschorr: 10 Microsoft Word 2016 Tips Every User Should Know https://t.co/4PsPcJCjeo < And Styles, always. :) https://t.co/CA5O7zpESp about 19 hours ago
- Nice to see iPhone catching up to Android….;-) https://t.co/l0dX0wXHY0 about 20 hours ago
- OMG yes. https://t.co/I175qYvEWp 10:51:38 AM August 27, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory