For year’s Zimmerman’s Research Guide has been a terrific online encyclopedia for legal researchers. It’s maintained by Andrew Zimmerman. I think that Andrew also blogs at The ZRG Blog, a blog that reports on changes to the Research Guide. I say “I think” because no one’s name is actually attached the blog – although the first post seems to indicate that it’s indeed Andrew who posts to the blog. Whoever it is, the blog is a great resource for keeping up with new items added to the Research Guide.
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Spot on! @TheOnion: iPhone 6 Plus Vs. Samsung Galaxy http://t.co/7NzBGOmmzM http://t.co/tshcdbuQx9 09:10:56 PM September 19, 2014
- Want a custom keyboard in iOS 8? Here are some options: All the iOS 8 custom keyboards you need to know about! http://t.co/B4w7KnPXvs 08:17:39 AM September 19, 2014
- Why Your Paperless Strategy Might Not Be Working http://t.co/O36jFUCfYE 08:50:55 PM September 18, 2014
- Not surprising, but still important to read: The Scary Truth About Your Passwords: An Analysis of the Gmail Leak http://t.co/Ua2pzyc0md 07:23:43 PM September 18, 2014
- I don't use OneNote on iPad, but this is cool: Microsoft confirms iOS 8 extension support for OneNote on iPhone/iPad http://t.co/V0oihIvCM8 09:24:11 PM September 17, 2014
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory