For year’s Zimmerman’s Research Guide has been a terrific online encyclopedia for legal researchers. It’s maintained by Andrew Zimmerman. I think that Andrew also blogs at The ZRG Blog, a blog that reports on changes to the Research Guide. I say “I think” because no one’s name is actually attached the blog – although the first post seems to indicate that it’s indeed Andrew who posts to the blog. Whoever it is, the blog is a great resource for keeping up with new items added to the Research Guide.
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- 10 Evernote Search Tips to Power Productivity http://t.co/vZ395xGJ1n 08:56:41 AM September 01, 2014
- Gotta try this out: TravelCard review: backup battery power in your pocket http://t.co/xezvEz3Q3e 08:39:07 PM August 31, 2014
- Wow RT @voxdotcom: Stunning before and after photos of California's drought: http://t.co/obqPAfP7Uh http://t.co/1CYjDEr0Ct 08:21:22 PM August 31, 2014
- RT @FiveThirtyEight: Just 20% of 16- and 17-year-olds worked this summer, down from about 45% in the 1970s. http://t.co/oYIsjJGQ3H http://t… 07:33:13 PM August 31, 2014
- With 1TB of storage, this is an interesting option | How to Stream Your Media Anywhere with Dropbox and Google Drive http://t.co/OGwKyR3sXp 08:10:50 PM August 30, 2014
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory