For year’s Zimmerman’s Research Guide has been a terrific online encyclopedia for legal researchers. It’s maintained by Andrew Zimmerman. I think that Andrew also blogs at The ZRG Blog, a blog that reports on changes to the Research Guide. I say “I think” because no one’s name is actually attached the blog – although the first post seems to indicate that it’s indeed Andrew who posts to the blog. Whoever it is, the blog is a great resource for keeping up with new items added to the Research Guide.
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- iOS only? If only Google had its own mobile platform... : Google releases redesigned Zagat app for iOS https://t.co/qDdec3S74w (@9to5mac) about 8 hours ago
- Subscribed! | My New Podcast: The Free Agents — MacSparky https://t.co/sesBUYBcAD about 8 hours ago
- RT @verge: Microsoft Word's new editor is your very own proofing service https://t.co/1w9cVuEnO2 https://t.co/aTEBXEijOV 11:37:02 PM July 26, 2016
- I agree with all of these: 10 Great Apps for Productivity https://t.co/adBWogVdH2 (Katie Floyd) 09:16:20 PM July 26, 2016
- This will be nice: This new Outlook feature will organize your inbox for you https://t.co/aNt8gtzFBg (PC World) 09:13:03 PM July 26, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory