For year’s Zimmerman’s Research Guide has been a terrific online encyclopedia for legal researchers. It’s maintained by Andrew Zimmerman. I think that Andrew also blogs at The ZRG Blog, a blog that reports on changes to the Research Guide. I say “I think” because no one’s name is actually attached the blog – although the first post seems to indicate that it’s indeed Andrew who posts to the blog. Whoever it is, the blog is a great resource for keeping up with new items added to the Research Guide.
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Presenting with my good friend @bburney on eDiscovery Ethics for the Virginia Bar. Great crowd! 09:04:33 AM April 25, 2016
- RT @LegalTalkNet: "Relationship Building/Lawyers as Entrepreneurs" Video Chat w @NicoleBradick @TomMighell @denniskennedy https://t.co/a1in… 03:11:33 PM April 13, 2016
- Share Dropbox files directly from Facebook Messenger https://t.co/3PTa0SYnxl 05:54:19 AM April 12, 2016
- QuickBooks Essentials for Lawyers https://t.co/XeVNlUkuiU (Law Technology Today) 09:23:51 PM April 11, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory