For year’s Zimmerman’s Research Guide has been a terrific online encyclopedia for legal researchers. It’s maintained by Andrew Zimmerman. I think that Andrew also blogs at The ZRG Blog, a blog that reports on changes to the Research Guide. I say “I think” because no one’s name is actually attached the blog – although the first post seems to indicate that it’s indeed Andrew who posts to the blog. Whoever it is, the blog is a great resource for keeping up with new items added to the Research Guide.
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Get a sneak peak of #ABATECHSHOW 2018 with its co-chairs, @TomMighell and @debbiefoster https://t.co/JiZDAE2DnJ 11:09:56 PM April 27, 2017
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Hosts @denniskennedy and @TomMighell discuss how #ArtificialIntelligence and #Chatbots will impact legal practice. https:… 11:09:40 PM April 27, 2017
- RT @LegalTalkNet: To VPN or not to VPN? That is the question asked by @denniskennedy and @TomMighell https://t.co/s4eFhGs6s7 04:22:06 PM April 21, 2017
- This is brilliant, scary - and the future > New Burger King ad forces Google Home to advertise Whopper - The Verge https://t.co/Ghr7N0zZKi 11:39:54 AM April 12, 2017
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory