There are Legal Information Institute sites for many countries and regions, and the Legal Information Institute of India is one such research site. Here you can get access to 138 databases on Indian law, with links to acts, regulations, schemes, and court information for all Indian states. That’s all there is to this site – it features a tremendous number of Indian legal resources, and having it all in one place is so convenient. For those of you who need to perform Indian legal research, this site is a must-bookmark.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: Creativity and innovation is key to the future success of sustainable, competitive law firms and service providers. #TECHS… about 8 hours ago
- RT @kevinokeefe: Clio (@goclio) launches Outlook 365 Add-In to connect with customer’s most popular email application. Users can now scan… about 9 hours ago
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: You don't want to miss this years Keynote address, given by @computational. He will be discussing how lawyers should embra… about 9 hours ago
- RT @LegalTalkNet: The Difficulty of Switching Technology: https://t.co/dCYoB2FjNO via @YouTube 09:35:34 PM February 20, 2018
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory