Sorry for the linkbait title – but it is the topic of the latest edition of The Kennedy-Mighell Report. In “Blogging at the Crossroads,” Dennis and I discuss whether social media has made blogging less relevant, and whether we would still advise lawyers to start a blog today. We’re also revisiting Google+, and we have some great parting shots. You can check out the links in our newly-relaunched-but-still-under-construction show notes page.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Thanks @denniskennedy and @TomMighell for sharing a few of your favorite things (techcessories) http://t.co/IRb8KRQaAe 07:21:24 PM March 13, 2015
- RT @LawPracticeTips: The March/April Issue of Law Practice Magazine hit stands. Read more of the #ABATECHSHOW Issue. http://t.co/KVqRmwBag3 12:29:38 PM March 12, 2015
- Important protection for your Twitter account | How to set up two-factor authentication for Twitter http://t.co/oHWfpGDjkg 08:14:16 AM March 10, 2015
- I just can’t see using a round phone…MT @PCMag: What is Runcible? It's a smartphone, anti-smartphone, & a lot more. http://t.co/m0m2Xi7yAC 03:28:56 PM March 03, 2015
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory