Sorry for the linkbait title – but it is the topic of the latest edition of The Kennedy-Mighell Report. In “Blogging at the Crossroads,” Dennis and I discuss whether social media has made blogging less relevant, and whether we would still advise lawyers to start a blog today. We’re also revisiting Google+, and we have some great parting shots. You can check out the links in our newly-relaunched-but-still-under-construction show notes page.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- 10 surprising and useful ways to use Google Assistant in Allo https://t.co/2MSCNEOvGV (@agreenbot) about 11 hours ago
- RT @TweetLaw: How has the cloud changed and what does it look like today? @denniskennedy @TomMighell https://t.co/alrz1JUF9L 02:40:11 PM September 23, 2016
- RT @HillaryClinton: "I really regret doing this." —Hillary on Between Two Ferns https://t.co/OmDyINNCrW 08:26:17 PM September 22, 2016
- Sat next to lawyer (not old, not young) on plane. He was sending an email to his asst. w/his billing entries. Felt so 2005 again. 03:11:11 PM September 22, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory