Sorry for the linkbait title – but it is the topic of the latest edition of The Kennedy-Mighell Report. In ”Blogging at the Crossroads,” Dennis and I discuss whether social media has made blogging less relevant, and whether we would still advise lawyers to start a blog today. We’re also revisiting Google+, and we have some great parting shots. You can check out the links in our newly-relaunched-but-still-under-construction show notes page.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @bschorr: The ABA Legal Technology Resource center should be bookmarked by every lawyer and law firm administrator. http://t.co/GucFESck… 06:23:21 PM December 11, 2013
- Great read for lawyers who want to master Acrobat. | Now Available: “Adobe Acrobat in One Hour for Lawyers” http://t.co/rjLoaIwpuc 12:44:19 PM November 21, 2013
- RT @ABAesq: Are your Acrobat skills up-to-date? Master editions X & XI w/ “Adobe Acrobat in One Hour for Lawyers” from ShopABA http://t.co/… 07:01:31 PM November 10, 2013
- Hey @AmericanAir, why was I told to turn off/stow my iPad during takeoff? Press release on website says only laptops. What’s up with that? 06:28:07 PM November 06, 2013
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory