As part of my current series on business law blogs, it only makes sense to cover the academic side of this area of law. So today we visit the Business Law Prof Blog, part of the amazing Law Professor Blogs Network – these profs blog like crazy! In particular, the professors blogging here are Steven Bradford (Nebraska College of Law), Eric Chaffee (Dayton School of Law), Joshua Fershee (North Dakota School of Law), and Stefan Padfield (Akron School of Law). Recent posts discuss “business, law, and the power of serving others,” fiduciary law, and teaching lawyers to innovate.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: Creativity and innovation is key to the future success of sustainable, competitive law firms and service providers. #TECHS… about 8 hours ago
- RT @kevinokeefe: Clio (@goclio) launches Outlook 365 Add-In to connect with customer’s most popular email application. Users can now scan… about 9 hours ago
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: You don't want to miss this years Keynote address, given by @computational. He will be discussing how lawyers should embra… about 9 hours ago
- RT @LegalTalkNet: The Difficulty of Switching Technology: https://t.co/dCYoB2FjNO via @YouTube 09:35:34 PM February 20, 2018
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory