You’re writing a brief, or a letter, or an article, and suddenly you’ve lost the word you want to use. It’s right there on the tip of your brain, but you just can’t remember it. Or maybe you’re using the same word over and over, and want something new. This is where phraseup* comes in handy – just enter the words or phrase that you’ve already got, and phraseup* fills in the blanks, with words you have forgotten, or even words you might not have considered. This is an interesting writing companion worth checking out.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- This came today. It's a great guide for bloggers, whether you're a lawyer or not. Get it here: http://t.co/HldaMH4q7L http://t.co/zlKSDqyPJh 02:07:43 PM February 27, 2014
- Hey @nammitruck, when do you open at Kyle Warren Park? 12:42:00 PM February 22, 2014
- The latest ep of the Kennedy-Mighell Report is out: Living in Multiple Tech Worlds: Windows, Mac and Android http://t.co/DEyUincVdR 09:09:13 PM February 18, 2014
- Now *that’s* how to kick off a new season. Awesome. #HouseOfCardsSeason2 09:22:31 PM February 14, 2014
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory