You’re writing a brief, or a letter, or an article, and suddenly you’ve lost the word you want to use. It’s right there on the tip of your brain, but you just can’t remember it. Or maybe you’re using the same word over and over, and want something new. This is where phraseup* comes in handy – just enter the words or phrase that you’ve already got, and phraseup* fills in the blanks, with words you have forgotten, or even words you might not have considered. This is an interesting writing companion worth checking out.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @HarvardBiz: Here are all the weird things people do during conference calls: http://t.co/mSNfO4InaN http://t.co/HAab72VTHV 04:27:01 PM August 20, 2014
- #ILTA14 attendees, check out the new ABA book “Office 365 for Lawyers,” available at the Microsoft booth (#520) or at http://t.co/nEccrWjEAf 11:10:00 AM August 20, 2014
- Also new from Law Practice Books - great guide to alternative fees for litigation clients - http://t.co/p3w3RMeGHr http://t.co/5finqnZvUW 04:25:53 PM August 19, 2014
- New from the ABA Law Practice Division - if you’re contemplating a move to O365, take a look - http://t.co/3lREqdOC89 http://t.co/BJcphy0A5m 04:24:50 PM August 19, 2014
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory