You’re writing a brief, or a letter, or an article, and suddenly you’ve lost the word you want to use. It’s right there on the tip of your brain, but you just can’t remember it. Or maybe you’re using the same word over and over, and want something new. This is where phraseup* comes in handy – just enter the words or phrase that you’ve already got, and phraseup* fills in the blanks, with words you have forgotten, or even words you might not have considered. This is an interesting writing companion worth checking out.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Very cool for Google Docs users: Google launches Docs and Sheets add-ons for Android; to iOS next https://t.co/wvVIAld9zq (VentureBeat) about 23 minutes ago
- The best podcast app on any platform, IMO: Pocket Casts gets new look, iPad multitasking, much more https://t.co/z3Wr9HpqQa (@shiftyjelly) about 21 hours ago
- iOS only? If only Google had its own mobile platform... : Google releases redesigned Zagat app for iOS https://t.co/qDdec3S74w (@9to5mac) 03:33:21 PM July 27, 2016
- Subscribed! | My New Podcast: The Free Agents — MacSparky https://t.co/sesBUYBcAD 03:31:29 PM July 27, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory