You’re writing a brief, or a letter, or an article, and suddenly you’ve lost the word you want to use. It’s right there on the tip of your brain, but you just can’t remember it. Or maybe you’re using the same word over and over, and want something new. This is where phraseup* comes in handy – just enter the words or phrase that you’ve already got, and phraseup* fills in the blanks, with words you have forgotten, or even words you might not have considered. This is an interesting writing companion worth checking out.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Great read for lawyers who want to master Acrobat. | Now Available: “Adobe Acrobat in One Hour for Lawyers” http://t.co/rjLoaIwpuc 12:44:19 PM November 21, 2013
- RT @ABAesq: Are your Acrobat skills up-to-date? Master editions X & XI w/ “Adobe Acrobat in One Hour for Lawyers” from ShopABA http://t.co/… 07:01:31 PM November 10, 2013
- Hey @AmericanAir, why was I told to turn off/stow my iPad during takeoff? Press release on website says only laptops. What’s up with that? 06:28:07 PM November 06, 2013
- RT @LastPass: Introducing @LastPass 3.0: New Design, New Features http://t.co/L26FLnG0LO 02:18:27 PM November 04, 2013
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory