You’re writing a brief, or a letter, or an article, and suddenly you’ve lost the word you want to use. It’s right there on the tip of your brain, but you just can’t remember it. Or maybe you’re using the same word over and over, and want something new. This is where phraseup* comes in handy – just enter the words or phrase that you’ve already got, and phraseup* fills in the blanks, with words you have forgotten, or even words you might not have considered. This is an interesting writing companion worth checking out.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Yikes! https://t.co/qpZjXgjVYp 08:03:39 AM August 20, 2016
- The Different Ways You Can Add Items to Your Amazon Echo Shopping List https://t.co/q6YeNjd5aa (@howtogeek) 07:01:24 AM August 19, 2016
- Very cool! > Microsoft Visio is Coming to the iPad - https://t.co/gpWz3q0ESJ https://t.co/6b9ewiGOve 08:21:23 PM August 18, 2016
- Interesting - need to check this out: You Can Now Set Up/Launch IFTTT Recipes From Third-Party Apps https://t.co/0D71AVKmGx (Lifehacker) 08:20:17 PM August 10, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory