You’re writing a brief, or a letter, or an article, and suddenly you’ve lost the word you want to use. It’s right there on the tip of your brain, but you just can’t remember it. Or maybe you’re using the same word over and over, and want something new. This is where phraseup* comes in handy – just enter the words or phrase that you’ve already got, and phraseup* fills in the blanks, with words you have forgotten, or even words you might not have considered. This is an interesting writing companion worth checking out.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @LegalTalkNet: New #KennedyMighellReport out today! Thanks, @denniskennedy and @TomMighell! http://t.co/QHdWe0qvzh 08:11:37 PM June 23, 2015
- Ditto! RT @bschorr Pleasant surprise to run into @TomMighell on my travels. 03:03:24 PM June 21, 2015
- RT @LawPracticeTips: "Collaboration Tools, Part 1: Collaborative Writing" via @TomMighell in the May/June LPM. p30 http://t.co/lUIGpwDBD2 01:18:28 PM May 19, 2015
- |LIVE NOW| Just testing this out... #meerkat http://t.co/CEvd8JAhk1 08:53:02 AM May 17, 2015
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory