You’re writing a brief, or a letter, or an article, and suddenly you’ve lost the word you want to use. It’s right there on the tip of your brain, but you just can’t remember it. Or maybe you’re using the same word over and over, and want something new. This is where phraseup* comes in handy – just enter the words or phrase that you’ve already got, and phraseup* fills in the blanks, with words you have forgotten, or even words you might not have considered. This is an interesting writing companion worth checking out.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- We agree! Thanks #aall17 ! @ABATECHSHOW March 7-10, 2018! https://t.co/KrhNheRPTi 05:26:37 PM July 16, 2017
- RT @LegalTalkNet: How will drones affect the legal market? @DennisKennedy and @TomMighell discuss in this #KennedyMighellReport https://t.c… 03:31:45 PM July 14, 2017
- RT @ltrc: In this podcast, @denniskennedy and @TomMighell share some tips for traveling with technology. #mobiletech #travel https://t.co/5… 11:03:39 AM July 07, 2017
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Should you start a blog? Tune into this #KennedyMighellReport to hear from @denniskennedy and @TomMighell https://t.co/22… 06:10:29 PM July 05, 2017
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory