You’re writing a brief, or a letter, or an article, and suddenly you’ve lost the word you want to use. It’s right there on the tip of your brain, but you just can’t remember it. Or maybe you’re using the same word over and over, and want something new. This is where phraseup* comes in handy – just enter the words or phrase that you’ve already got, and phraseup* fills in the blanks, with words you have forgotten, or even words you might not have considered. This is an interesting writing companion worth checking out.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Dropbox and Adobe partnership makes working with PDFs simple http://t.co/e17vBbNy5v about 19 minutes ago
- How to take screenshots on your Mac - Macworld: http://t.co/X2LIqkJFtG about 10 hours ago
- Reviewed: Chromecast and Chromecast Audio for 2015 | http://t.co/XBpPtw7Vg7 about 11 hours ago
- Great podcast! | Windows 10: What Lawyers Need to Know with @JimCalloway, @sharonnelsonesq, and @bschorr: http://t.co/t4RTnRf1hx about 11 hours ago
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory