You’re writing a brief, or a letter, or an article, and suddenly you’ve lost the word you want to use. It’s right there on the tip of your brain, but you just can’t remember it. Or maybe you’re using the same word over and over, and want something new. This is where phraseup* comes in handy – just enter the words or phrase that you’ve already got, and phraseup* fills in the blanks, with words you have forgotten, or even words you might not have considered. This is an interesting writing companion worth checking out.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Thank you, @TomMighell for jumping shows to The Digital Edge to share #litigator tips for the iPad. http://t.co/B0PBJYJWDz 07:51:14 PM April 21, 2015
- RT @SenseiEnt: #SenseiSherlock w/ @denniskennedy & @TomMighell, good friends & co-hosts of the Kennedy-Mighell Report @LegalTalkNet http://… 07:24:43 PM April 19, 2015
- Or this #stormtrooper 11:58:23 AM April 18, 2015
- Or this…. #C3PO 11:56:19 AM April 18, 2015
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory