Continuing our tour of business law blogs, The Race to the Bottom is a unique collaboration among legal professionals, law school faculty, and law school students from around the country. The blog is designed as a forum for discussing methods of improving the corporate governance process, the role of the SEC and Delaware in the corporate governance process, independent directors, international governance practices, teaching about corporate governance, and much more. The bloggers there have posted recently on Rule 10b-5, The Council for Institutional Investors, and document destruction at the SEC.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @CenterbaseRob: Beginning our #ABATECHSHOW preparations early this year. 2018 will be a BIG year for @Centerbase! @ABATECHSHOW about 5 hours ago
- RT @imokx: Speaking of cool events on Thursday of @ABATECHSHOW, my panel with @Chasramp, @rightbrainlaw, @tiffmgraves, and @JPMNOLA will be… 06:59:03 PM December 13, 2017
- RT @JoshuaLenon: And be sure to keep Thursday night open at @ABATECHSHOW! @goclio always throws the best party, and the 2018 is going to be… 05:47:02 PM December 13, 2017
- RT @AZPractice2_0: Counting the days to ABA TECHSHOW 2018, where law and technology meet. @StateBarofAZ members get discounted registratio… 05:38:47 PM December 13, 2017
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory