I wound up with one extra business law blog, so I’ll finish this series on a Monday. We end with SEC Tea Party, a blog that provides commentary on SEC administrative decisions. It’s published by Robert Fusfeld, a former SEC enforcement lawyer and now lecturer at the Institute for Public Policy Studies at the University of Denver. His posts are pretty much what he tells you – it’s a quick summary with some comments on recent administrative decisions of the Securities and Exchange Commission.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: Creativity and innovation is key to the future success of sustainable, competitive law firms and service providers. #TECHS… about 8 hours ago
- RT @kevinokeefe: Clio (@goclio) launches Outlook 365 Add-In to connect with customer’s most popular email application. Users can now scan… about 9 hours ago
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: You don't want to miss this years Keynote address, given by @computational. He will be discussing how lawyers should embra… about 9 hours ago
- RT @LegalTalkNet: The Difficulty of Switching Technology: https://t.co/dCYoB2FjNO via @YouTube 09:35:34 PM February 20, 2018
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory