As 2011-2012 Chair of the ABA’s Law Practice Management Section, I’m pleased to announce the third Law Firm Marketing Strategies Conference, taking place November 8-9 in Philadelphia. I should have mentioned it much sooner, but there’s still time to register!
This year’s conference, titled “Reputation. Referrals. Rankings.,” features lawyers from around the country, speaking on the latest business development techniques and how they can fit into your practice. Topics include the following:
- The ROI of Business Development Spending
- An Ethics Guide to Legal Marketing
- The Power of Video in Lawyer Marketing
- Associate Business Development Training
…and more! The conference will end with the popular, fast-paced 10×10 program – ten lawyers on ten marketing topics, for 10 minutes each. To learn more about the conference content, view the brochure.
This isn’t just a conference of marketers talking to lawyers; it’s lawyers talking about their own experiences in marketing a law practice. If you’re interested in attending, check out the conference page. Hope to see you there!
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory