We’ll end the week discussing data privacy. The Massachusetts Data Privacy Law Blog aims to help businesses and individuals keep abreast of data security risks and compliance requirements, like those created by Massachusetts’ data security law, Chapter 93H. It’s authored by John H. Lacy of the McCormack Firm in Boston. John’s discussing topics like LulzSec, Anonymous, and the Stratfor data breach.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Presenting with my good friend @bburney on eDiscovery Ethics for the Virginia Bar. Great crowd! 09:04:33 AM April 25, 2016
- RT @LegalTalkNet: "Relationship Building/Lawyers as Entrepreneurs" Video Chat w @NicoleBradick @TomMighell @denniskennedy https://t.co/a1in… 03:11:33 PM April 13, 2016
- Share Dropbox files directly from Facebook Messenger https://t.co/3PTa0SYnxl 05:54:19 AM April 12, 2016
- QuickBooks Essentials for Lawyers https://t.co/XeVNlUkuiU (Law Technology Today) 09:23:51 PM April 11, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory