We’ll end the week discussing data privacy. The Massachusetts Data Privacy Law Blog aims to help businesses and individuals keep abreast of data security risks and compliance requirements, like those created by Massachusetts’ data security law, Chapter 93H. It’s authored by John H. Lacy of the McCormack Firm in Boston. John’s discussing topics like LulzSec, Anonymous, and the Stratfor data breach.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- In the latest Kennedy-Mighell Report, we discuss The Role iPads Play for Lawyers (if any): http://t.co/beoGelWHmf about 2 hours ago
- Yikes! | Security company says your data can easily be recovered from 'wiped' Android phones: http://t.co/NrRJki7Elc 01:11:34 PM July 09, 2014
- In the latest Kennedy-Mighell Report, we talk about curation and personal knowledge management of information: http://t.co/o0KDWnN6DD 01:16:46 PM July 07, 2014
- A move by Google that is not exactly surprising | QuickOffice Will Be Discontinued: http://t.co/f9CqHkxMBa 09:42:27 PM June 29, 2014
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory