We’ll end the week discussing data privacy. The Massachusetts Data Privacy Law Blog aims to help businesses and individuals keep abreast of data security risks and compliance requirements, like those created by Massachusetts’ data security law, Chapter 93H. It’s authored by John H. Lacy of the McCormack Firm in Boston. John’s discussing topics like LulzSec, Anonymous, and the Stratfor data breach.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @BarNoneDallas: Big thanks to those who auditioned today for Bar None XXX Obscenely Funny! Showing June 10-13 http://t.co/JP2D2U6il6 htt… about 16 hours ago
- Can. Not. Wait for @gogo to improve its wifi services. This is brutal. http://t.co/RhBgH0wSmt 08:07:05 PM March 31, 2015
- The Kennedy-Mighell Report celebrates 6 years w/ the @LegalTalkNet http://t.co/22SfgIio3E http://t.co/9Tpy69cMBq 12:00:20 PM March 31, 2015
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Thanks @denniskennedy and @TomMighell for sharing a few of your favorite things (techcessories) http://t.co/IRb8KRQaAe 07:21:24 PM March 13, 2015
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory