We’ll end the week discussing data privacy. The Massachusetts Data Privacy Law Blog aims to help businesses and individuals keep abreast of data security risks and compliance requirements, like those created by Massachusetts’ data security law, Chapter 93H. It’s authored by John H. Lacy of the McCormack Firm in Boston. John’s discussing topics like LulzSec, Anonymous, and the Stratfor data breach.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- I agree... Android apps just don't look as nice as iOS apps...| Google to developers: We're sick of ugly design: http://t.co/U72E18Cirb 08:29:11 AM April 18, 2014
- Hey @shondarimes, what was the thinking behind using covers for all the music this season? I love it, just wondering why. #GreysAnatomy 08:38:57 PM April 17, 2014
- Don't ever say this Congress isn't productive... | 'Let Me Google That For You' may be the best Senate bill ever: http://t.co/s9wP8hCQvQ 09:30:15 AM April 14, 2014
- Another reason why LastPass is an awesome password manager | LastPass checks sites for 'Heartbleed' automatically: http://t.co/aerZBjz0vF 11:18:32 AM April 11, 2014
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory