We’ll end the week discussing data privacy. The Massachusetts Data Privacy Law Blog aims to help businesses and individuals keep abreast of data security risks and compliance requirements, like those created by Massachusetts’ data security law, Chapter 93H. It’s authored by John H. Lacy of the McCormack Firm in Boston. John’s discussing topics like LulzSec, Anonymous, and the Stratfor data breach.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @LegalTalkNet: To VPN or not to VPN? That is the question asked by @denniskennedy and @TomMighell https://t.co/s4eFhGs6s7 04:22:06 PM April 21, 2017
- This is brilliant, scary - and the future > New Burger King ad forces Google Home to advertise Whopper - The Verge https://t.co/Ghr7N0zZKi 11:39:54 AM April 12, 2017
- RT @TweetLaw: In this episode @denniskennedy and @TomMighell share their ABA TECHSHOW 2017 experiences https://t.co/q2dCJApVak 01:54:47 PM April 01, 2017
- We're excited too, but b/c we'll be so busy, we've named @AdrianaL and @denniskennedy as our substitutes. Can't wai… https://t.co/MLZS9RBYl9 09:31:50 AM April 01, 2017
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory