We’ll end the week discussing data privacy. The Massachusetts Data Privacy Law Blog aims to help businesses and individuals keep abreast of data security risks and compliance requirements, like those created by Massachusetts’ data security law, Chapter 93H. It’s authored by John H. Lacy of the McCormack Firm in Boston. John’s discussing topics like LulzSec, Anonymous, and the Stratfor data breach.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @LegalTalkNet: @denniskennedy and @TomMighell talk #virtualreality in this episode of #TheKennedyMighellReport https://t.co/ie5612Dh0z #… 10:49:05 AM May 13, 2016
- RT @verge: UPS now lets you track packages for real — on an actual map https://t.co/riU306Uc9t https://t.co/47jMfClND2 08:35:35 PM May 12, 2016
- Presenting with my good friend @bburney on eDiscovery Ethics for the Virginia Bar. Great crowd! 09:04:33 AM April 25, 2016
- RT @LegalTalkNet: "Relationship Building/Lawyers as Entrepreneurs" Video Chat w @NicoleBradick @TomMighell @denniskennedy https://t.co/a1in… 03:11:33 PM April 13, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory