We’ll end the week discussing data privacy. The Massachusetts Data Privacy Law Blog aims to help businesses and individuals keep abreast of data security risks and compliance requirements, like those created by Massachusetts’ data security law, Chapter 93H. It’s authored by John H. Lacy of the McCormack Firm in Boston. John’s discussing topics like LulzSec, Anonymous, and the Stratfor data breach.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Great read for lawyers who want to master Acrobat. | Now Available: “Adobe Acrobat in One Hour for Lawyers” http://t.co/rjLoaIwpuc 12:44:19 PM November 21, 2013
- RT @ABAesq: Are your Acrobat skills up-to-date? Master editions X & XI w/ “Adobe Acrobat in One Hour for Lawyers” from ShopABA http://t.co/… 07:01:31 PM November 10, 2013
- Hey @AmericanAir, why was I told to turn off/stow my iPad during takeoff? Press release on website says only laptops. What’s up with that? 06:28:07 PM November 06, 2013
- RT @LastPass: Introducing @LastPass 3.0: New Design, New Features http://t.co/L26FLnG0LO 02:18:27 PM November 04, 2013
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory