With all the discussion about gas prices and alternative sources of energy, it’s good that we have lawyers addressing the legal issues associated with these new forms of energy. The Clean Energy Law Report is brought to you by big firm Latham & Watkins, and it’s designed to provide insights and commentary on climate change, renewable energy and clean technology. You’ll find posts on topics like Clean Water Act permits, California’s Renewables Portfolio Standard, and Forest Service appeals, among others.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @LawPracticeTips: We (and @tommighell) want to hear from you! What task manager app do you use? What’s the best feature of it? http://t.… 11:21:15 AM November 12, 2014
- In the latest edition of The Kennedy-Mighell Report, Dennis and I visit The Planet of the Apps: http://t.co/xkFK9bxtb2 01:36:03 PM November 10, 2014
- Unbelievably slow wireless on this flight. Can’t believe @Gogo charges $49/month for this level of service. http://t.co/XHLabn7Y0l 10:06:21 AM November 08, 2014
- In the latest edition of The Kennedy-Mighell Report, we discuss our attendance at the COLPM's Futures Conference: http://t.co/F18aHROpFt 12:52:30 PM October 27, 2014
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory