With all the discussion about gas prices and alternative sources of energy, it’s good that we have lawyers addressing the legal issues associated with these new forms of energy. The Clean Energy Law Report is brought to you by big firm Latham & Watkins, and it’s designed to provide insights and commentary on climate change, renewable energy and clean technology. You’ll find posts on topics like Clean Water Act permits, California’s Renewables Portfolio Standard, and Forest Service appeals, among others.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Great read for lawyers who want to master Acrobat. | Now Available: “Adobe Acrobat in One Hour for Lawyers” http://t.co/rjLoaIwpuc 12:44:19 PM November 21, 2013
- RT @ABAesq: Are your Acrobat skills up-to-date? Master editions X & XI w/ “Adobe Acrobat in One Hour for Lawyers” from ShopABA http://t.co/… 07:01:31 PM November 10, 2013
- Hey @AmericanAir, why was I told to turn off/stow my iPad during takeoff? Press release on website says only laptops. What’s up with that? 06:28:07 PM November 06, 2013
- RT @LastPass: Introducing @LastPass 3.0: New Design, New Features http://t.co/L26FLnG0LO 02:18:27 PM November 04, 2013
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory