With all the discussion about gas prices and alternative sources of energy, it’s good that we have lawyers addressing the legal issues associated with these new forms of energy. The Clean Energy Law Report is brought to you by big firm Latham & Watkins, and it’s designed to provide insights and commentary on climate change, renewable energy and clean technology. You’ll find posts on topics like Clean Water Act permits, California’s Renewables Portfolio Standard, and Forest Service appeals, among others.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Yikes! https://t.co/qpZjXgjVYp 08:03:39 AM August 20, 2016
- The Different Ways You Can Add Items to Your Amazon Echo Shopping List https://t.co/q6YeNjd5aa (@howtogeek) 07:01:24 AM August 19, 2016
- Very cool! > Microsoft Visio is Coming to the iPad - https://t.co/gpWz3q0ESJ https://t.co/6b9ewiGOve 08:21:23 PM August 18, 2016
- Interesting - need to check this out: You Can Now Set Up/Launch IFTTT Recipes From Third-Party Apps https://t.co/0D71AVKmGx (Lifehacker) 08:20:17 PM August 10, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory