With all the discussion about gas prices and alternative sources of energy, it’s good that we have lawyers addressing the legal issues associated with these new forms of energy. The Clean Energy Law Report is brought to you by big firm Latham & Watkins, and it’s designed to provide insights and commentary on climate change, renewable energy and clean technology. You’ll find posts on topics like Clean Water Act permits, California’s Renewables Portfolio Standard, and Forest Service appeals, among others.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- We agree! Thanks #aall17 ! @ABATECHSHOW March 7-10, 2018! https://t.co/KrhNheRPTi 05:26:37 PM July 16, 2017
- RT @LegalTalkNet: How will drones affect the legal market? @DennisKennedy and @TomMighell discuss in this #KennedyMighellReport https://t.c… 03:31:45 PM July 14, 2017
- RT @ltrc: In this podcast, @denniskennedy and @TomMighell share some tips for traveling with technology. #mobiletech #travel https://t.co/5… 11:03:39 AM July 07, 2017
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Should you start a blog? Tune into this #KennedyMighellReport to hear from @denniskennedy and @TomMighell https://t.co/22… 06:10:29 PM July 05, 2017
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory