With all the discussion about gas prices and alternative sources of energy, it’s good that we have lawyers addressing the legal issues associated with these new forms of energy. The Clean Energy Law Report is brought to you by big firm Latham & Watkins, and it’s designed to provide insights and commentary on climate change, renewable energy and clean technology. You’ll find posts on topics like Clean Water Act permits, California’s Renewables Portfolio Standard, and Forest Service appeals, among others.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @jimcalloway: We are happy to welcome @TomMighell @bschorr & @EJWalters to @OklahomaBar Solo & Small Firm Conf this week https://t.co/Hn… 11:24:41 AM June 21, 2016
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Using @Office365 to better manage your email retention policies. #KennedyMighellReport. @denniskennedy @TomMighell https:… 11:39:35 AM June 14, 2016
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Practical approaches to email retention policies in this #KennedyMighellReport. @denniskennedy @TomMighell https://t.co/i… 06:08:11 PM June 12, 2016
- Yet another awesome @gogo wireless experience. GoGo, tell me why this is worth $49/month? #justtryingtogetmyworkdone https://t.co/yJBSnECS3a 04:49:26 PM June 01, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory