With all the discussion about gas prices and alternative sources of energy, it’s good that we have lawyers addressing the legal issues associated with these new forms of energy. The Clean Energy Law Report is brought to you by big firm Latham & Watkins, and it’s designed to provide insights and commentary on climate change, renewable energy and clean technology. You’ll find posts on topics like Clean Water Act permits, California’s Renewables Portfolio Standard, and Forest Service appeals, among others.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Say what? https://t.co/QMY3hy3Zlt 08:01:55 AM May 28, 2016
- The soundtrack of your next trip is on TripAdvisor with Google Play Music https://t.co/62qyBBSx0Z (Official Android Blog) 08:53:07 PM May 25, 2016
- RT @LegalTalkNet: @denniskennedy and @TomMighell talk #virtualreality in this episode of #TheKennedyMighellReport https://t.co/ie5612Dh0z #… 10:49:05 AM May 13, 2016
- RT @verge: UPS now lets you track packages for real — on an actual map https://t.co/riU306Uc9t https://t.co/47jMfClND2 08:35:35 PM May 12, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory