With all the discussion about gas prices and alternative sources of energy, it’s good that we have lawyers addressing the legal issues associated with these new forms of energy. The Clean Energy Law Report is brought to you by big firm Latham & Watkins, and it’s designed to provide insights and commentary on climate change, renewable energy and clean technology. You’ll find posts on topics like Clean Water Act permits, California’s Renewables Portfolio Standard, and Forest Service appeals, among others.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- iPad Pro probably won't have much of an effect, either: If you don’t have a tablet by now, you probably never will https://t.co/zylx1qdSxk 08:39:08 AM November 27, 2015
- Another great guide this year from @rtrautz! 2015 Holiday Gift Guide for Lawyers https://t.co/HpoWFa8op0 (Reid My Blog!) 08:36:30 PM November 23, 2015
- Now you can edit PDFs stored in Dropbox from your iPhone and iPad https://t.co/E95P5NI6bX (The Dropbox Blog) 08:32:09 PM November 23, 2015
- Great episode! MPU 290: 2015 Geek Gift Guide https://t.co/fduOfQ9IEp (@macsparky @katiefloyd) 08:31:25 PM November 23, 2015
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory