We’ll continue our tour of intellectual property-related sites today by visiting TechnoLlama, a blog that covers several cyberlaw topics, including open licensing, digital rights, software protections, virtual worlds…and llamas. It’s published by Andres Guadamuz, and he has recently been talking about such topics as a human rights framework for social media and search engines, Internet governance, Pinterest and copyright, and more.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Thank you, @TomMighell for jumping shows to The Digital Edge to share #litigator tips for the iPad. http://t.co/B0PBJYJWDz 07:51:14 PM April 21, 2015
- RT @SenseiEnt: #SenseiSherlock w/ @denniskennedy & @TomMighell, good friends & co-hosts of the Kennedy-Mighell Report @LegalTalkNet http://… 07:24:43 PM April 19, 2015
- Or this #stormtrooper 11:58:23 AM April 18, 2015
- Or this…. #C3PO 11:56:19 AM April 18, 2015
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory