We’ll continue our tour of intellectual property-related sites today by visiting TechnoLlama, a blog that covers several cyberlaw topics, including open licensing, digital rights, software protections, virtual worlds…and llamas. It’s published by Andres Guadamuz, and he has recently been talking about such topics as a human rights framework for social media and search engines, Internet governance, Pinterest and copyright, and more.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Yikes! https://t.co/qpZjXgjVYp 08:03:39 AM August 20, 2016
- The Different Ways You Can Add Items to Your Amazon Echo Shopping List https://t.co/q6YeNjd5aa (@howtogeek) 07:01:24 AM August 19, 2016
- Very cool! > Microsoft Visio is Coming to the iPad - https://t.co/gpWz3q0ESJ https://t.co/6b9ewiGOve 08:21:23 PM August 18, 2016
- Interesting - need to check this out: You Can Now Set Up/Launch IFTTT Recipes From Third-Party Apps https://t.co/0D71AVKmGx (Lifehacker) 08:20:17 PM August 10, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory