We’ll continue our tour of intellectual property-related sites today by visiting TechnoLlama, a blog that covers several cyberlaw topics, including open licensing, digital rights, software protections, virtual worlds…and llamas. It’s published by Andres Guadamuz, and he has recently been talking about such topics as a human rights framework for social media and search engines, Internet governance, Pinterest and copyright, and more.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @LegalTalkNet: @denniskennedy and @TomMighell talk #virtualreality in this episode of #TheKennedyMighellReport https://t.co/ie5612Dh0z #… 10:49:05 AM May 13, 2016
- RT @verge: UPS now lets you track packages for real — on an actual map https://t.co/riU306Uc9t https://t.co/47jMfClND2 08:35:35 PM May 12, 2016
- Presenting with my good friend @bburney on eDiscovery Ethics for the Virginia Bar. Great crowd! 09:04:33 AM April 25, 2016
- RT @LegalTalkNet: "Relationship Building/Lawyers as Entrepreneurs" Video Chat w @NicoleBradick @TomMighell @denniskennedy https://t.co/a1in… 03:11:33 PM April 13, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory