We’ll continue our tour of intellectual property-related sites today by visiting TechnoLlama, a blog that covers several cyberlaw topics, including open licensing, digital rights, software protections, virtual worlds…and llamas. It’s published by Andres Guadamuz, and he has recently been talking about such topics as a human rights framework for social media and search engines, Internet governance, Pinterest and copyright, and more.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- I agree... Android apps just don't look as nice as iOS apps...| Google to developers: We're sick of ugly design: http://t.co/U72E18Cirb 08:29:11 AM April 18, 2014
- Hey @shondarimes, what was the thinking behind using covers for all the music this season? I love it, just wondering why. #GreysAnatomy 08:38:57 PM April 17, 2014
- Don't ever say this Congress isn't productive... | 'Let Me Google That For You' may be the best Senate bill ever: http://t.co/s9wP8hCQvQ 09:30:15 AM April 14, 2014
- Another reason why LastPass is an awesome password manager | LastPass checks sites for 'Heartbleed' automatically: http://t.co/aerZBjz0vF 11:18:32 AM April 11, 2014
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory