We’ll continue our tour of intellectual property-related sites today by visiting TechnoLlama, a blog that covers several cyberlaw topics, including open licensing, digital rights, software protections, virtual worlds…and llamas. It’s published by Andres Guadamuz, and he has recently been talking about such topics as a human rights framework for social media and search engines, Internet governance, Pinterest and copyright, and more.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @LegalTalkNet: To VPN or not to VPN? That is the question asked by @denniskennedy and @TomMighell https://t.co/s4eFhGs6s7 04:22:06 PM April 21, 2017
- This is brilliant, scary - and the future > New Burger King ad forces Google Home to advertise Whopper - The Verge https://t.co/Ghr7N0zZKi 11:39:54 AM April 12, 2017
- RT @TweetLaw: In this episode @denniskennedy and @TomMighell share their ABA TECHSHOW 2017 experiences https://t.co/q2dCJApVak 01:54:47 PM April 01, 2017
- We're excited too, but b/c we'll be so busy, we've named @AdrianaL and @denniskennedy as our substitutes. Can't wai… https://t.co/MLZS9RBYl9 09:31:50 AM April 01, 2017
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory