Here’s a blog on a topic that’s near and dear to my heart, because it covers a subset of law practice management education. It’s called Professional Development Perspectives, and it aims to provide guidance on personal and professional organizational development. It’s published by Cindy Pladziewicz, a lawyer/Ph.D. right here in my hometown of Dallas. Formerly of Thompson Knight, Cindy hopes to help more than just lawyers with this blog, and you’ll find recent posts on how legal administrators can develop new attorneys, transcending failure, the concept of “microagressions,” and much more.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: Creativity and innovation is key to the future success of sustainable, competitive law firms and service providers. #TECHS… about 9 hours ago
- RT @kevinokeefe: Clio (@goclio) launches Outlook 365 Add-In to connect with customer’s most popular email application. Users can now scan… about 10 hours ago
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: You don't want to miss this years Keynote address, given by @computational. He will be discussing how lawyers should embra… about 10 hours ago
- RT @LegalTalkNet: The Difficulty of Switching Technology: https://t.co/dCYoB2FjNO via @YouTube 09:35:34 PM February 20, 2018
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory