In this week’s edition of The Kennedy-Mighell Report, Dennis and I tackle the issue of the mobile website. There are stats out there somewhere that for most people, their smartphone is the primary way they access the Internet. So we thought we’d talk about whether it makes sense for law firms to offer mobile versions of their sites. In Law Firms Go Mobile, we discuss the “Mobile First” movement, some of the issues between a “desktop” website and mobile site, and give some suggestions for vendors who can help turn your website into a mobile wonder. For links to the stories and sites we mention during the podcast, check out the show notes page.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @bobambrogi: vLex Has Built An AI Platform — and It Is Offering It To Participants in Global Hackathon https://t.co/fFxUNI65vS https://t… about 1 hour ago
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: Join @heidialexander and @mvandenack at #ABATECHSHOW 2018 for their session, Affordable Technology for Small Firm Producti… about 1 hour ago
- About time! https://t.co/33JbTjKX2l about 1 hour ago
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: Interested to see WHO is speaking at #ABATECHSHOW 2018? Here is a hint: thought leaders in #cybersecurity, #litigation, pr… about 18 hours ago
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory