In this week’s edition of The Kennedy-Mighell Report, Dennis and I tackle the issue of the mobile website. There are stats out there somewhere that for most people, their smartphone is the primary way they access the Internet. So we thought we’d talk about whether it makes sense for law firms to offer mobile versions of their sites. In Law Firms Go Mobile, we discuss the “Mobile First” movement, some of the issues between a “desktop” website and mobile site, and give some suggestions for vendors who can help turn your website into a mobile wonder. For links to the stories and sites we mention during the podcast, check out the show notes page.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @LegalTalkNet: To VPN or not to VPN? That is the question asked by @denniskennedy and @TomMighell https://t.co/s4eFhGs6s7 04:22:06 PM April 21, 2017
- This is brilliant, scary - and the future > New Burger King ad forces Google Home to advertise Whopper - The Verge https://t.co/Ghr7N0zZKi 11:39:54 AM April 12, 2017
- RT @TweetLaw: In this episode @denniskennedy and @TomMighell share their ABA TECHSHOW 2017 experiences https://t.co/q2dCJApVak 01:54:47 PM April 01, 2017
- We're excited too, but b/c we'll be so busy, we've named @AdrianaL and @denniskennedy as our substitutes. Can't wai… https://t.co/MLZS9RBYl9 09:31:50 AM April 01, 2017
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory