In this week’s edition of The Kennedy-Mighell Report, Dennis and I tackle the issue of the mobile website. There are stats out there somewhere that for most people, their smartphone is the primary way they access the Internet. So we thought we’d talk about whether it makes sense for law firms to offer mobile versions of their sites. In Law Firms Go Mobile, we discuss the “Mobile First” movement, some of the issues between a “desktop” website and mobile site, and give some suggestions for vendors who can help turn your website into a mobile wonder. For links to the stories and sites we mention during the podcast, check out the show notes page.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @HarvardBiz: Here are all the weird things people do during conference calls: http://t.co/mSNfO4InaN http://t.co/HAab72VTHV 04:27:01 PM August 20, 2014
- #ILTA14 attendees, check out the new ABA book “Office 365 for Lawyers,” available at the Microsoft booth (#520) or at http://t.co/nEccrWjEAf 11:10:00 AM August 20, 2014
- Also new from Law Practice Books - great guide to alternative fees for litigation clients - http://t.co/p3w3RMeGHr http://t.co/5finqnZvUW 04:25:53 PM August 19, 2014
- New from the ABA Law Practice Division - if you’re contemplating a move to O365, take a look - http://t.co/3lREqdOC89 http://t.co/BJcphy0A5m 04:24:50 PM August 19, 2014
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory