In this week’s edition of The Kennedy-Mighell Report, Dennis and I tackle the issue of the mobile website. There are stats out there somewhere that for most people, their smartphone is the primary way they access the Internet. So we thought we’d talk about whether it makes sense for law firms to offer mobile versions of their sites. In Law Firms Go Mobile, we discuss the “Mobile First” movement, some of the issues between a “desktop” website and mobile site, and give some suggestions for vendors who can help turn your website into a mobile wonder. For links to the stories and sites we mention during the podcast, check out the show notes page.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- I agree... Android apps just don't look as nice as iOS apps...| Google to developers: We're sick of ugly design: http://t.co/U72E18Cirb 08:29:11 AM April 18, 2014
- Hey @shondarimes, what was the thinking behind using covers for all the music this season? I love it, just wondering why. #GreysAnatomy 08:38:57 PM April 17, 2014
- Don't ever say this Congress isn't productive... | 'Let Me Google That For You' may be the best Senate bill ever: http://t.co/s9wP8hCQvQ 09:30:15 AM April 14, 2014
- Another reason why LastPass is an awesome password manager | LastPass checks sites for 'Heartbleed' automatically: http://t.co/aerZBjz0vF 11:18:32 AM April 11, 2014
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory