In this week’s edition of The Kennedy-Mighell Report, Dennis and I tackle the issue of the mobile website. There are stats out there somewhere that for most people, their smartphone is the primary way they access the Internet. So we thought we’d talk about whether it makes sense for law firms to offer mobile versions of their sites. In Law Firms Go Mobile, we discuss the “Mobile First” movement, some of the issues between a “desktop” website and mobile site, and give some suggestions for vendors who can help turn your website into a mobile wonder. For links to the stories and sites we mention during the podcast, check out the show notes page.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @bschorr: Microsoft goes all in with Android apps for business | ZDNet https://t.co/CtxTHLo7iH https://t.co/sg6KFgJ016 08:19:45 PM August 28, 2016
- RT @bschorr: 10 Microsoft Word 2016 Tips Every User Should Know https://t.co/4PsPcJCjeo < And Styles, always. :) https://t.co/CA5O7zpESp 12:28:39 PM August 28, 2016
- Nice to see iPhone catching up to Android….;-) https://t.co/l0dX0wXHY0 10:49:34 AM August 28, 2016
- OMG yes. https://t.co/I175qYvEWp 10:51:38 AM August 27, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory