In this week’s edition of The Kennedy-Mighell Report, Dennis and I tackle the issue of the mobile website. There are stats out there somewhere that for most people, their smartphone is the primary way they access the Internet. So we thought we’d talk about whether it makes sense for law firms to offer mobile versions of their sites. In Law Firms Go Mobile, we discuss the “Mobile First” movement, some of the issues between a “desktop” website and mobile site, and give some suggestions for vendors who can help turn your website into a mobile wonder. For links to the stories and sites we mention during the podcast, check out the show notes page.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- In the latest Kennedy-Mighell Report, we discuss The Role iPads Play for Lawyers (if any): http://t.co/beoGelWHmf 12:43:04 PM July 28, 2014
- Yikes! | Security company says your data can easily be recovered from 'wiped' Android phones: http://t.co/NrRJki7Elc 01:11:34 PM July 09, 2014
- In the latest Kennedy-Mighell Report, we talk about curation and personal knowledge management of information: http://t.co/o0KDWnN6DD 01:16:46 PM July 07, 2014
- A move by Google that is not exactly surprising | QuickOffice Will Be Discontinued: http://t.co/f9CqHkxMBa 09:42:27 PM June 29, 2014
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory