In this week’s edition of The Kennedy-Mighell Report, Dennis and I tackle the issue of the mobile website. There are stats out there somewhere that for most people, their smartphone is the primary way they access the Internet. So we thought we’d talk about whether it makes sense for law firms to offer mobile versions of their sites. In Law Firms Go Mobile, we discuss the “Mobile First” movement, some of the issues between a “desktop” website and mobile site, and give some suggestions for vendors who can help turn your website into a mobile wonder. For links to the stories and sites we mention during the podcast, check out the show notes page.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @TweetLaw: How has the cloud changed and what does it look like today? @denniskennedy @TomMighell https://t.co/alrz1JUF9L 02:40:11 PM September 23, 2016
- RT @HillaryClinton: "I really regret doing this." —Hillary on Between Two Ferns https://t.co/OmDyINNCrW 08:26:17 PM September 22, 2016
- Sat next to lawyer (not old, not young) on plane. He was sending an email to his asst. w/his billing entries. Felt so 2005 again. 03:11:11 PM September 22, 2016
- It would be a LOT smarter if it also handled SMS: Say hello to Google Allo: a smarter messaging app https://t.co/yAINdYvtnL (Google Blog) 09:18:29 PM September 21, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory