In this week’s edition of The Kennedy-Mighell Report, Dennis and I tackle the issue of the mobile website. There are stats out there somewhere that for most people, their smartphone is the primary way they access the Internet. So we thought we’d talk about whether it makes sense for law firms to offer mobile versions of their sites. In Law Firms Go Mobile, we discuss the “Mobile First” movement, some of the issues between a “desktop” website and mobile site, and give some suggestions for vendors who can help turn your website into a mobile wonder. For links to the stories and sites we mention during the podcast, check out the show notes page.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- This came today. It's a great guide for bloggers, whether you're a lawyer or not. Get it here: http://t.co/HldaMH4q7L http://t.co/zlKSDqyPJh 02:07:43 PM February 27, 2014
- Hey @nammitruck, when do you open at Kyle Warren Park? 12:42:00 PM February 22, 2014
- The latest ep of the Kennedy-Mighell Report is out: Living in Multiple Tech Worlds: Windows, Mac and Android http://t.co/DEyUincVdR 09:09:13 PM February 18, 2014
- Now *that’s* how to kick off a new season. Awesome. #HouseOfCardsSeason2 09:22:31 PM February 14, 2014
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory