In this week’s edition of The Kennedy-Mighell Report, Dennis and I tackle the issue of the mobile website. There are stats out there somewhere that for most people, their smartphone is the primary way they access the Internet. So we thought we’d talk about whether it makes sense for law firms to offer mobile versions of their sites. In Law Firms Go Mobile, we discuss the “Mobile First” movement, some of the issues between a “desktop” website and mobile site, and give some suggestions for vendors who can help turn your website into a mobile wonder. For links to the stories and sites we mention during the podcast, check out the show notes page.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Happy #LoveYourLawyerDay to some of our favorite lawyers! @samglover @aaronstreet @denniskennedy @tommighell @victorli2000 12:06:30 PM November 03, 2017
- I gotta say, these results are surprising to me - mostly that Apple is as low as it is: The Verge Tech Survey: https://t.co/vk5IIJlg8r 01:16:40 PM October 27, 2017
- Do you have (or know) a legal tech startup? Apply to join Startup Alley at TECHSHOW 2018! Deadline is 10/31. https://t.co/O5Lmi8dF6o 09:01:17 AM October 25, 2017
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Come back to the hotline anytime! Never too many tech questions for @denniskennedy and @TomMighell 📞🎙 https://t.co/QynULK… 04:32:38 PM October 24, 2017
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory