Today we travel across the pond to the United Kingdom, where we will visit the Bribery Library, a blog that provides commentary on the U.K. Bribery Act and its impact on international business. It’s brought to you by the Anti-Corruption group at McGuire Woods’ London office. They have posted recently on topics that include the OECD anti-bribery convention, deferred prosecution agreements, and self-reporting in corruption cases, among others.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: Creativity and innovation is key to the future success of sustainable, competitive law firms and service providers. #TECHS… about 9 hours ago
- RT @kevinokeefe: Clio (@goclio) launches Outlook 365 Add-In to connect with customer’s most popular email application. Users can now scan… about 10 hours ago
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: You don't want to miss this years Keynote address, given by @computational. He will be discussing how lawyers should embra… about 10 hours ago
- RT @LegalTalkNet: The Difficulty of Switching Technology: https://t.co/dCYoB2FjNO via @YouTube 09:35:34 PM February 20, 2018
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory