Philip Segal is a New York Attorney and the founder of Charles Griffin Intelligence, a firm specializing in fact investigation for lawyers. He provides services including litigation fact investigation, due diligence, and after-fraud investigations and asset searches. At his blog, The Ethical Investigator, he’s sharing some tips on how he gets his job done. You’ll find recent posts on sorting and unsorting facts, using social security numbers to root out employee fraud, and client interviews, among others.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Presenting with my good friend @bburney on eDiscovery Ethics for the Virginia Bar. Great crowd! 09:04:33 AM April 25, 2016
- RT @LegalTalkNet: "Relationship Building/Lawyers as Entrepreneurs" Video Chat w @NicoleBradick @TomMighell @denniskennedy https://t.co/a1in… 03:11:33 PM April 13, 2016
- Share Dropbox files directly from Facebook Messenger https://t.co/3PTa0SYnxl 05:54:19 AM April 12, 2016
- QuickBooks Essentials for Lawyers https://t.co/XeVNlUkuiU (Law Technology Today) 09:23:51 PM April 11, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory