Philip Segal is a New York Attorney and the founder of Charles Griffin Intelligence, a firm specializing in fact investigation for lawyers. He provides services including litigation fact investigation, due diligence, and after-fraud investigations and asset searches. At his blog, The Ethical Investigator, he’s sharing some tips on how he gets his job done. You’ll find recent posts on sorting and unsorting facts, using social security numbers to root out employee fraud, and client interviews, among others.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- I agree... Android apps just don't look as nice as iOS apps...| Google to developers: We're sick of ugly design: http://t.co/U72E18Cirb about 17 hours ago
- Hey @shondarimes, what was the thinking behind using covers for all the music this season? I love it, just wondering why. #GreysAnatomy 08:38:57 PM April 17, 2014
- Don't ever say this Congress isn't productive... | 'Let Me Google That For You' may be the best Senate bill ever: http://t.co/s9wP8hCQvQ 09:30:15 AM April 14, 2014
- Another reason why LastPass is an awesome password manager | LastPass checks sites for 'Heartbleed' automatically: http://t.co/aerZBjz0vF 11:18:32 AM April 11, 2014
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory