Philip Segal is a New York Attorney and the founder of Charles Griffin Intelligence, a firm specializing in fact investigation for lawyers. He provides services including litigation fact investigation, due diligence, and after-fraud investigations and asset searches. At his blog, The Ethical Investigator, he’s sharing some tips on how he gets his job done. You’ll find recent posts on sorting and unsorting facts, using social security numbers to root out employee fraud, and client interviews, among others.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Great read for lawyers who want to master Acrobat. | Now Available: “Adobe Acrobat in One Hour for Lawyers” http://t.co/rjLoaIwpuc 12:44:19 PM November 21, 2013
- RT @ABAesq: Are your Acrobat skills up-to-date? Master editions X & XI w/ “Adobe Acrobat in One Hour for Lawyers” from ShopABA http://t.co/… 07:01:31 PM November 10, 2013
- Hey @AmericanAir, why was I told to turn off/stow my iPad during takeoff? Press release on website says only laptops. What’s up with that? 06:28:07 PM November 06, 2013
- RT @LastPass: Introducing @LastPass 3.0: New Design, New Features http://t.co/L26FLnG0LO 02:18:27 PM November 04, 2013
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory