Philip Segal is a New York Attorney and the founder of Charles Griffin Intelligence, a firm specializing in fact investigation for lawyers. He provides services including litigation fact investigation, due diligence, and after-fraud investigations and asset searches. At his blog, The Ethical Investigator, he’s sharing some tips on how he gets his job done. You’ll find recent posts on sorting and unsorting facts, using social security numbers to root out employee fraud, and client interviews, among others.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Happy #LoveYourLawyerDay to some of our favorite lawyers! @samglover @aaronstreet @denniskennedy @tommighell @victorli2000 12:06:30 PM November 03, 2017
- I gotta say, these results are surprising to me - mostly that Apple is as low as it is: The Verge Tech Survey: https://t.co/vk5IIJlg8r 01:16:40 PM October 27, 2017
- Do you have (or know) a legal tech startup? Apply to join Startup Alley at TECHSHOW 2018! Deadline is 10/31. https://t.co/O5Lmi8dF6o 09:01:17 AM October 25, 2017
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Come back to the hotline anytime! Never too many tech questions for @denniskennedy and @TomMighell 📞🎙 https://t.co/QynULK… 04:32:38 PM October 24, 2017
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory