Philip Segal is a New York Attorney and the founder of Charles Griffin Intelligence, a firm specializing in fact investigation for lawyers. He provides services including litigation fact investigation, due diligence, and after-fraud investigations and asset searches. At his blog, The Ethical Investigator, he’s sharing some tips on how he gets his job done. You’ll find recent posts on sorting and unsorting facts, using social security numbers to root out employee fraud, and client interviews, among others.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Very cool for Google Docs users: Google launches Docs and Sheets add-ons for Android; to iOS next https://t.co/wvVIAld9zq (VentureBeat) about 6 hours ago
- The best podcast app on any platform, IMO: Pocket Casts gets new look, iPad multitasking, much more https://t.co/z3Wr9HpqQa (@shiftyjelly) 08:58:04 PM July 28, 2016
- iOS only? If only Google had its own mobile platform... : Google releases redesigned Zagat app for iOS https://t.co/qDdec3S74w (@9to5mac) 03:33:21 PM July 27, 2016
- Subscribed! | My New Podcast: The Free Agents — MacSparky https://t.co/sesBUYBcAD 03:31:29 PM July 27, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory