Philip Segal is a New York Attorney and the founder of Charles Griffin Intelligence, a firm specializing in fact investigation for lawyers. He provides services including litigation fact investigation, due diligence, and after-fraud investigations and asset searches. At his blog, The Ethical Investigator, he’s sharing some tips on how he gets his job done. You’ll find recent posts on sorting and unsorting facts, using social security numbers to root out employee fraud, and client interviews, among others.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Thank you, @TomMighell for jumping shows to The Digital Edge to share #litigator tips for the iPad. http://t.co/B0PBJYJWDz about 47 minutes ago
- RT @SenseiEnt: #SenseiSherlock w/ @denniskennedy & @TomMighell, good friends & co-hosts of the Kennedy-Mighell Report @LegalTalkNet http://… 07:24:43 PM April 19, 2015
- Or this #stormtrooper 11:58:23 AM April 18, 2015
- Or this…. #C3PO 11:56:19 AM April 18, 2015
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory