Philip Segal is a New York Attorney and the founder of Charles Griffin Intelligence, a firm specializing in fact investigation for lawyers. He provides services including litigation fact investigation, due diligence, and after-fraud investigations and asset searches. At his blog, The Ethical Investigator, he’s sharing some tips on how he gets his job done. You’ll find recent posts on sorting and unsorting facts, using social security numbers to root out employee fraud, and client interviews, among others.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- We agree! Thanks #aall17 ! @ABATECHSHOW March 7-10, 2018! https://t.co/KrhNheRPTi 05:26:37 PM July 16, 2017
- RT @LegalTalkNet: How will drones affect the legal market? @DennisKennedy and @TomMighell discuss in this #KennedyMighellReport https://t.c… 03:31:45 PM July 14, 2017
- RT @ltrc: In this podcast, @denniskennedy and @TomMighell share some tips for traveling with technology. #mobiletech #travel https://t.co/5… 11:03:39 AM July 07, 2017
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Should you start a blog? Tune into this #KennedyMighellReport to hear from @denniskennedy and @TomMighell https://t.co/22… 06:10:29 PM July 05, 2017
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory