Big firm Jackson Lewis publishes the Collegiate & Professional Sports Law Blog, with posts on social media policies for professional baseball, agent-athlete laws, and more.
If you enjoyed this article, please consider sharing it!
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- I just can’t see using a round phone…MT @PCMag: What is Runcible? It's a smartphone, anti-smartphone, & a lot more. http://t.co/m0m2Xi7yAC about 14 hours ago
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Try a paperless office? Thanks for the new episode, @denniskennedy and @TomMighell! http://t.co/paMTEOKQyW 09:22:07 AM February 28, 2015
- RT @ABATECHSHOW: The Digital Edge (@jimcalloway & @sharonnelsonesq) talks #ABATECHSHOW 2015: Don’t Miss It! (via @LTRC) http://t.co/ZS4eXp… 09:02:55 AM February 26, 2015
- If you can't get manufacturers to cooperate, go after the SIM Cards: The Great SIM Heist http://t.co/ABqzK6uRxh 05:50:09 PM February 20, 2015
- Inbox didn't work for me, but a lot of people like it |Inbox by Gmail: now in more places - http://t.co/6yQVDPcUDR 12:55:36 PM February 20, 2015
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory