Today we’ll visit Environmental Law Insight, which features updates and analysis from Taft’s (with offices in Kentucky/Ohio/Indiana/Arizona) environmental trial lawyers. They are discussing such recent topics as carbon performance standards, unregulated contaminants in drinking water, CERCLA liability, and fracking, among others.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- Another great guide this year from @rtrautz! 2015 Holiday Gift Guide for Lawyers https://t.co/HpoWFa8op0 (Reid My Blog!) 08:36:30 PM November 23, 2015
- Now you can edit PDFs stored in Dropbox from your iPhone and iPad https://t.co/E95P5NI6bX (The Dropbox Blog) 08:32:09 PM November 23, 2015
- Great episode! MPU 290: 2015 Geek Gift Guide https://t.co/fduOfQ9IEp (@macsparky @katiefloyd) 08:31:25 PM November 23, 2015
- How-To: Use iPad keyboard shortcuts in iOS 9 and work more efficiently (Cheat Sheet) https://t.co/alCwPiweoR (9to5Mac) 09:38:50 AM November 21, 2015
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory