Today we’ll visit Environmental Law Insight, which features updates and analysis from Taft’s (with offices in Kentucky/Ohio/Indiana/Arizona) environmental trial lawyers. They are discussing such recent topics as carbon performance standards, unregulated contaminants in drinking water, CERCLA liability, and fracking, among others.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- I was in several Lawson stores when I was inJapan, but never saw this - the end of the bagger? https://t.co/cif1ez3I2b about 14 hours ago
- You know, I wouldn’t mind insults so much if they came like this. https://t.co/ZsPNLHu66q 11:53:35 AM August 15, 2017
- RT @EJWalters: @fastcase 4/ Also launched @Fastcase Cloud Linking! Drop Word or PDF doc, we identify & link case citations to free versions… 01:19:06 PM August 14, 2017
- RT @LegalTalkNet: Dealing with a #techfail on this Kennedy-Mighell Report w/ @denniskennedy & @TomMighell https://t.co/1e8BfI8izt 08:35:14 PM August 11, 2017
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory