Today we’ll visit Environmental Law Insight, which features updates and analysis from Taft’s (with offices in Kentucky/Ohio/Indiana/Arizona) environmental trial lawyers. They are discussing such recent topics as carbon performance standards, unregulated contaminants in drinking water, CERCLA liability, and fracking, among others.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- In the latest Kennedy-Mighell Report, we discuss The Role iPads Play for Lawyers (if any): http://t.co/beoGelWHmf 12:43:04 PM July 28, 2014
- Yikes! | Security company says your data can easily be recovered from 'wiped' Android phones: http://t.co/NrRJki7Elc 01:11:34 PM July 09, 2014
- In the latest Kennedy-Mighell Report, we talk about curation and personal knowledge management of information: http://t.co/o0KDWnN6DD 01:16:46 PM July 07, 2014
- A move by Google that is not exactly surprising | QuickOffice Will Be Discontinued: http://t.co/f9CqHkxMBa 09:42:27 PM June 29, 2014
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory