Appellate Daily provides news and commentary on federal appellate courts. It’s brought to you by Michelle Olsen, a former Jones Day and federal government lawyer, and now columnist for the National Law Journal reporting on federal appellate circuit splits that may lead to U.S. Supreme Court review. In addition to reporting on circuit splits, she also opines on legal issues surrounding Supreme Court advocates and other topics.
Subscribe to Inter Alia by Email
The Latest from Twitter
- The soundtrack of your next trip is on TripAdvisor with Google Play Music https://t.co/62qyBBSx0Z (Official Android Blog) 08:53:07 PM May 25, 2016
- RT @LegalTalkNet: @denniskennedy and @TomMighell talk #virtualreality in this episode of #TheKennedyMighellReport https://t.co/ie5612Dh0z #… 10:49:05 AM May 13, 2016
- RT @verge: UPS now lets you track packages for real — on an actual map https://t.co/riU306Uc9t https://t.co/47jMfClND2 08:35:35 PM May 12, 2016
- Presenting with my good friend @bburney on eDiscovery Ethics for the Virginia Bar. Great crowd! 09:04:33 AM April 25, 2016
- Operation Mincemeat: How a Dead Man and a Bizarre Plan Fooled the Nazis and Assured an Allied Victory